Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
This threads as pathetic as gg was. At least TL moderates pathetic accounts arguing the toss and doesn’t allow doxing

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
First you go for yam now you bang on about me. Stop giving yourselves away. If you have an issue with me, make me a thread, otherwise shut your murdishaw and Alexa cake holes 🕳️ you are both irrelevant.
You're trying to be relevant pretending you're the neighbour love.
No one gives a do

Go light some fires with ya Ma

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
First you go for yam now you bang on about me. Stop giving yourselves away. If you have an issue with me, make me a thread, otherwise shut your murdishaw and Alexa cake holes 🕳️ you are both irrelevant.
Geriatric .

Apr 21, 2023
fing boring!!

Can we get back to talk about why there was a hippo in a sleeping bag driving about Dunstable today?

Talk about fing swamp ass! It was scorching. She’d have been smelling like the back of tramps sac.

Why not just put on shorts and a T-shirt?
Also, glad to see she’s stopped the noncy behaviour and started wearing a bra when at the kids school.