Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
I thought KKK liked handing her address out to strangers online? Is it because this isn't a dating site that it isn't okay👀 because we all know, she doesn't safeguard her kids. I mean Jesus take a look at the BILLION pics on here and on tattle of her doing weirdly noncey and sexual things in and around their bedrooms? All while posting it online between photos of them.

Apr 21, 2023
@Admin members are Sharing peoples addresses in this thread ! This needs removing ! This is a SAFE GUARDING ISSUE FOR CHILDREN!

Not you complaining about an address and not the info shared about Bobby and Briah??

Seriously.

scum mum of the year ladies and gentlemen 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

The only person they kids need safeguarding from is you love. YOU are the one giving out your address to random men whose names you’ve admitted to not knowing.
At least Lou’s got drugs as an excuse, what’s yours??? Ya fing crackpot

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
WHY DONT YOU CHAP YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS DOOR AND START THERE?!??

Ehh??!? Billy big baws behind your phone screen but too much of a se bag to confront your next door neighbour!!!!

Who has said the absolute worse things about your children, horrific things that we (YOUR TROLLS) called her out on and told her to stop!!

What sort of a mother allows that to happen? I’d have booted her door down if that were me!!

Buy you won’t, why?! You’re a big mouth t who spent years trolling people online, contacting their ex partners, their parents and place of work! Now you’re getting a taste of your own medicine and you don’t like it.

Start with that fanny next door, then come for us
The fanny next door is ready and waiting

Apr 21, 2023
I expect weirdo Alison is coaching her. Hope that helps.
Yes! She was caught the other day posting screenshots to big DJ Kev and you could clearly see Alison messaging KK, obviously telling her what to say. Strange behaviour from a Grandmother. You’d like she would know “at her big old age” that people can’t change and KK is a t. It will be her time in the firing line soon and she will be joining us shortly.

Don’t worry Alison, we won’t hold it against you love