Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 18, 2023
Yeah it's hilarious isn't it the 4 members laughing where my address has been posted where my 2 kids live. Yeah hilarious .

fing vile scumbags.
I’ve never once shared your address or anything to do with your kids and never will but why are you getting all fing lemon about your address being out there to us when it was your child snatcher bestie who fing put it out there on her stories for all to see?
So go take it up with that fing scum bag she’s the sick one!

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Can we snap back to 2023 and stop living in 2017 please. Cheers. Its old tea and over brewed Boring as do tea from years ago.

Funny though isn't it your being almost everything your portraying her to be if not NASTIER.

What has Alison ever done to you for you to judge her as you just have ? She's a 'weirdo' because she speaks to people online and messages them ? are you feeling OK hun?
Oh. Just a quick one...... 2017. Are you living in a different dimension? (Apart from the 90's) You were at the height of your vile finess in 2019 I believe. You were offered a few genuine friendships and you stamped all over them. You were obsessed with hounding a woman who lost her son. You were beyond vile. This was all after you'd also contacted people's places of work as well as bully them from behind your keyboard.
Just because you say you've moved on and you have a cupboard full of crystals, you are still the jealous, vindictive, bitter and spiteful trog that you've always been. You are narcissistic and selfish. You have caused the hate that there is towards you. You have caused people to be afraid, for fun. You are a deluded piece of s and you always will be.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
How do so many people know her address in the first place?
This is what happens when you befriend people on the internet and fall out with them.

Atleast when I was a t back in the day I was never anonymous and never put peoples innocent kids at risk of nutters on the internet by sharing their fing address and never ever have I shared anyone's address for the record !

Mark my words if anything happens to me or my kids because of the sharing of my address that you all find so funny in here , forever it be on your head and everyone else involved in this thread. You sick fs .

Apr 21, 2023
Yet again your banging on about s you know nothing about and half a fing story, you thick t .

Eurgh disgusting human being .

You’re that one that posted about DJ Big Kev going to your address and then admitting to not knowing anything about him including his real name!

Also giving your address to a guy who was picking you up for a date then ghosted your arse.

I mean that happened right? It’s not some fever dream?

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
Right kk’s neighbour. Go outside your house and post a selfie next to the bush 🤣🤣🤣

I'm actually crying this is so funny 🤣 go on @Kkshamwiche gis a selfie 🤣😭🤣😭 mad this thread is.

Still not over her tagging admin. Ahhh this is gonna keep me giggling for weeks. Bet the obese ogar is red hot raging 😜😜😜

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
I think I should know who my neighbour is 🤣🤣 and I can tell you for a fact the nonsense that account came up with was just that nonsense !!
It’s not nonsense is it, Bobby really did that to Bria and you know he did. why would I post a video you sick t? The only reason I sent it to social is because you were Too busy inside whilst they were outside. You don’t scare my family, you never have. You message my son and then block him. He’s not interested in you

Apr 21, 2023
This is what happens when you befriend people on the internet and fall out with them.

Atleast when I was a t back in the day I was never anonymous and never out peoples innocent kids at risk of nutters on the internet by sharing their fing address and never ever have I shared anyone's address for the record !

Mark my words if anything happens to me or my kids because of the sharing of my address that you all find so funny in here , forever it be on your headand everyone else involved in this thread. You sick fs .
Back in the day?? Like last week when you contacted some girls mum and shared her only fans.

Karmas a b love and I fear that it will slide off you like Teflon and hit your poor kiddies in the not so distant future 😔😔😔

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Oh. Just a quick one...... 2017. Are you living in a different dimension? (Apart from the 90's) You were at the height of your vile finess in 2019 I believe. You were offered a few genuine friendships and you stamped all over them. You were obsessed with hounding a woman who lost her son. You were beyond vile. This was all after you'd also contacted people's places of work as well as bully them from behind your keyboard.
Just because you say you've moved on and you have a cupboard full of crystals, you are still the jealous, vindictive, bitter and spiteful trog that you've always been. You are narcissistic and selfish. You have caused the hate that there is towards you. You have caused people to be afraid, for fun. You are a deluded piece of s and you always will be.
Says the person on a trolling forum actually numerous trolling forums who hasn't left me the do alone for years and has been a venomous t the same as you have portrayed to be. Brilliant again make it make sense.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023

Atleast when I was a t back in the day I was never anonymous and never out peoples innocent kids at risk of nutters on the internet by sharing their fing address and never ever have I shared anyone's address for the record !

Mark my words if anything happens to me or my kids because of the sharing of my address that you all find so funny in here , forever it be on your headand everyone else involved in this thread. You sick fs .
Note the running theme; fell out with friends.
I definitely do not agree with sharing of addresses etc., but it was alright for you to contact people's work places was it? How did those people know that you wouldn't show up there? I mean, obviously as time's gone on, we all know what a coward you are and you would run a mile if anyone came to have a chat or bumped into you in the street. But those people were probably terrified. But that's OK because you didn't do it anonymously.