Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 21, 2023
I like how she came on here, tried to do s up, and then scurried away like the little rat she is.

Pathetic.

Her and her 4 accounts and 78 personalities can go get fed.

Said this already but she showed zero remorse, never has and never will. Couldn’t even bring herself to say sorry to @Butter Veins who was vulnerable enough to tell Kayleigh how she had made her feel. Kayleigh’s response- show me evidence 🙄
Her whole life is looking for ways to weasel out of things. It’s not the social she needs reporting to, it’s the NHS mental health helpline.

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
At one point I think she thought she was making friends. Telling us her stories, making little 'jokes'. Willing to do a Q&A. How sad and deluded that she actually thought she might have found some friends here. She will be involving herself in some other drama by now to release her anger.
wasn’t sure/didn’t care/still don’t care but love the drama mick - but that’s exactly how she was on both the Facebook group we set up and my group chat she BEGGED to join 🤣🤣

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I like how she came on here, tried to do s up, and then scurried away like the little rat her is.

Pathetic.

Her and her 4 accounts and 78 personalities can go get fed.

Said this already but she showed zero remorse, never has and never will. Couldn’t even bring herself to say sorry to @Butter Veins who was vulnerable enough to tell Kayleigh how she had made her feel. Kayleigh’s response- show me evidence 🙄
Her whole life is looking for ways to weasel out of things. It’s not the social she needs reporting to, it’s the NHS mental health helpline.
And butter veins is telling the truth us she?
Get a grip she's a grown arse woman if she can't handle it she shouldn't play with fire

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Spent the afternoon in the park with my family, sorted emails, earned money that I don’t feel the need to brag about or post redacted screenshots of, did a quick shop for things we need not things we SEE (can’t believe I didn’t make a TikTok about it though damn!), sorted dinner and now catching up on here. fing love my life 🥰🤣
And for the record, I’ve never posted a pic of your crotch goblins, I don’t comment on them personally except speaking about how your parenting and lifestyle will affect them in later years; oh I did comment the other day that the daughter (didn’t even mention her name) looked cute playing with her toys - send me to the stocks asap - but other than that nope, don’t have pics of them (who the do saves strangers kids to their phones anyway hey kk? Weird behaviour, people like that should do better don’t you think?)
Your thought process and the way you go about your interactions is…wait for it…retarded 😑

What a sad little life Jayne 😴
Come at me when you have any proof of any bullshit your spouting right now you absolute idiot . Thought you were intelligent ?? How are you throwing claims around that you have 0 proof off . Your an idiot and the biggest spiteful meangirl on the internet . You and your army of anonymous stranger son line 🤣🤣 honestly .

Do me a favour , you make sure you report me for your false allegations if you believe this is true , please . And maybe they can have some insight on your social media activity.
At one point I think she thought she was making friends. Telling us her stories, making little 'jokes'. Willing to do a Q&A. How sad and deluded that she actually thought she might have found some friends here. She will be involving herself in some other drama by now to release her anger.
Maybe because my children's home address has been shared ?? And apart from 2 decent people has anyone actually said that isn't on !

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Yep. I know a fair few too.
Same, I know a few. One I know tore her a new one in the end, Kayleigh then sent her a message containing the girls maiden name and said something weird like she should be cleverer in future. It was all very bizarre, the girl laughed her head off like her maiden name was a secret?? 😂😂😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️