Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Tops ugly , looks like a huge toddler romper Screenshot_2023-06-07-19-52-27-625_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

Is...... Is that a.... 10 man tent?⛺
Not tonight treacle I’ve got a headache!
Yeah do off poppet, bath and bed for me 😴
I reckon KKK is fuming that Lou’s threads coming up to 600 pages and she’s only on 300 odd, so she’s creating all these profiles to comment to bump the numbers to make her small brain feel better.
Or hang on, wait.. light bulb 💡 what's the BB for?? Not Bobby and Bria? If that's not someone who hates her and that's KKK then she's more fed than I thought!

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Is her forehead feels heavy & it’s giving her a head age she’s been over injected. Sign of a se practitioner. Also using sun beds with Botox is pointless, the heat will make the Botox wear off quicker. Wonder if she’ll get a gammy eye like last time.
Whoever it was who came up with Big Marg, I salute you 👏👏 funny as, my new fave name for KK.

Apr 21, 2023
Not Kayleigh playing the victim because she came in here and got her arse handed to her last night 😩🤣

She can’t handle when she’s met with facts, common sense and intelligence. Her best come back is usually “go shag your dad” or similar 🙄 (daddy issues ehh KK)

I said last night, she will retreat and claim to have a sore head, then will come all the woe is me, attention seeking victim mentality posts.

Predictable as do. That’s why nothing she EVER EVER says or does will make me change my mind about her. She is all she is ever going to be, and that is a s mum, with no friends, no family, no brains, no money, no prospects and no integrity. She’s a nonentity and the world would be better off with out her. Her children certainly would.

Apr 12, 2023
Not Kayleigh playing the victim because she came in here and got her arse handed to her last night 😩🤣

She can’t handle when she’s met with facts, common sense and intelligence. Her best come back is usually “go shag your dad” or similar 🙄 (daddy issues ehh KK)

I said last night, she will retreat and claim to have a sore head, then will come all the woe is me, attention seeking victim mentality posts.

Predictable as do. That’s why nothing she EVER EVER says or does will make me change my mind about her. She is all she is ever going to be, and that is a s mum, with no friends, no family, no brains, no money, no prospects and no integrity. She’s a nonentity and the world would be better off with out her. Her children certainly would.
She says to busy to deal with ridiculousness, busy? Busy doing what exactly?
has the thick b forgot she was in here for hours last night ?

Apr 12, 2023

Shes just described herself 🤯

Need to find “piece” in their life 😭😭😭😭

And KKK it’s too old too lazy but you’re definitely both of them!

Apr 17, 2023
She says to busy to deal with ridiculousness, busy? Busy doing what exactly?
has the thick b forgot she was in here for hours last night ?
She was in here non stop from 8am to 10pm. She could have worked a shift at a real job in that time. Or at least tried to act like a parent. Lazy bum benefit scum

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023

There is that projection again. Honestly what the do is she talking about? I think she actually believes her own contradictory bollocks. The absolute moose. Why is she so obsessed with calling other people toxic? *cough* projection *cough*.

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
She doesn’t have peace in her life though, Does she? She’s forever boasting about how many people she’s pissed off, all that drama with WhatshisfaceKevin she posted up she was entirely combative in speaking to him, the neighbours nonsense. Etc. etc. She’s cherry picked some stuff from here other people have said and is delusional enough to post it up applying it to herself 🤣 Plagiarism ain’t cool, Kayleigh. Acting like she’s the bloody Dalai Lama, the only thing Buddhist about her is her belly (the one thing she got right).

Apr 21, 2023
Ah this little gem?

Also I'm not fivehead, she did give me her address many moons ago though. Didn't even have to ask 😙 kk will never know who I am 🙃
That reminds me, she had a thing for ‘Becky home sweet home’ as well. Honestly I don’t have time to catch up on most of this, but holy hell!!!
Just one question, I was reading all the comments until the kick offs, I didn’t see anybody post her address? I havnt seen anyone trolling her kids either, only genuine concerns for their welfare and quite rightly too. Unless I just missed those?
The comments from Buddha belly all had a double Spaces, like she accused someone on Tattle. fing list the plot she has! Oh to have so much time on my hands! Would I do be spending it talking to my self on a gossip forum,,, that’s a fine fing FACT! She has zero in her life, not one interest, other than herself, fake tan and reduced tat!

Apr 21, 2023
Those anaemic tits ain’t getting no sun who’s she trying to kid 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 20ft privacy fence she couldn’t even afford a brolly!

Imagine being proud of having stories in the sun, all of which solely revolve around your tits 🤢🤢🤢🤢
The comments! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 about her rights to do as she likes on HER PROPERTY 🤣🤣 she will be frothing that people thinks she owns a property! 🤣🤣🤣

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
Morning KKK hun,

get a prepped coffee, sit on your 100th sofa and engage what ounce of brain you have in that head.

Here you go with the pathetic quotes again. You’re not hard done by you thick t. you state “how can people be constantly bitter” “these people need to find peace”. Genuine question, have you been diagnosed with anything because you have the most fed up head I’ve ever come across.

Since Dan left you you have been nothing but a fing liability, you are a nightmare. It’s like you’re using your house as one of those smash rooms. Sometimes we wonder whether we should call a family member to come talk to you and help your mental health and then we realise you don’t fing have one, you don’t have a mum or dad or siblings to go to, you don’t even have that one female friend to come and say let’s get you back on track. It’s you, your Alexa and your house. (The house both of you are tenants on 🥴) it’s not run by the landlord is it. Did you notice KKK I didn’t mention the kids, that’s because you don’t even want them.

You are the one running to the s Scottish sun causing drama making lies about us, and you even take a photo of the wrong fence. But then again I’m wondering if number 4 are aware you think that of them too.

Did you get fed over by Kevin the player, yes you did, did he have a girlfriend, probably. Yes he’s a t. Instead of thinking what a t and moving on you harass him, try and find every detail about him, post it on your TikTok’s with huns going “ah babe I’m so sorry this happened to you”, all for what? Attention. You crave it so bad. if anyone does wrong by you you will go out of your way to attempt to destroy them. Hence the word, attempt.

You come onto a forum with numerous different profiles, steal people’s photos off the internet, you’re racist towards two young innocent children, say disgraceful things but yet everyone else is bitter?? as you would say, MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

I hope everything in your life continues to be s because the hassle and stress you have unnecessarily put my family through and everyone else online is disgusting. Everyone on the estate are aware of your actions, not because of us, but aileen also sent a letter to the house across the road. They know you videoed them and put it on line, they also know about your OF antics because people online are making everyone aware.

I think you need serious mental health intervention. Find peace xx

p.s take that poor fing dog for a walk. Letting her out in the garden is not taking her for a walk. Maybe a walk would do you good, fresh air and loose some pounds.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Morning KKK hun,

get a prepped coffee, sit on your 100th sofa and engage what ounce of brain you have in that head.

Here you go with the pathetic quotes again. You’re not hard done by you thick t. you state “how can people be constantly bitter” “these people need to find peace”. Genuine question, have you been diagnosed with anything because you have the most fed up head I’ve ever come across.

Since Dan left you you have been nothing but a fing liability, you are a nightmare. It’s like you’re using your house as one of those smash rooms. Sometimes we wonder whether we should call a family member to come talk to you and help your mental health and then we realise you don’t fing have one, you don’t have a mum or dad or siblings to go to, you don’t even have that one female friend to come and say let’s get you back on track. It’s you, your Alexa and your house. (The house both of you are tenants on 🥴) it’s not run by the landlord is it. Did you notice KKK I didn’t mention the kids, that’s because you don’t even want them.

You are the one running to the s Scottish sun causing drama making lies about us, and you even take a photo of the wrong fence. But then again I’m wondering if number 4 are aware you think that of them too.

Did you get fed over by Kevin the player, yes you did, did he have a girlfriend, probably. Yes he’s a t. Instead of thinking what a t and moving on you harass him, try and find every detail about him, post it on your TikTok’s with huns going “ah babe I’m so sorry this happened to you”, all for what? Attention. You crave it so bad. if anyone does wrong by you you will go out of your way to attempt to destroy them. Hence the word, attempt.

You come onto a forum with numerous different profiles, steal people’s photos off the internet, you’re racist towards two young innocent children, say disgraceful things but yet everyone else is bitter?? as you would say, MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

I hope everything in your life continues to be s because the hassle and stress you have unnecessarily put my family through and everyone else online is disgusting. Everyone on the estate are aware of your actions, not because of us, but aileen also sent a letter to the house across the road. They know you videoed them and put it on line, they also know about your OF antics because people online are making everyone aware.

p.s take that poor fing dog for a walk. Letting her out in the garden is not taking her for a walk. Maybe a walk would do you good, fresh air and loose some pounds.
Never seen her walk the dog before apart from on a live really late at night close to midnight she had been drinking on a live then randomly took the dog out. It was quite bizarre. Showing her street on the live and walking around so late at night. She was asking for trouble IMO.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
The comments! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 about her rights to do as she likes on HER PROPERTY 🤣🤣 she will be frothing that people thinks she owns a property! 🤣🤣🤣
1 would be
Morning KKK hun,

👏👏👏👏👏👏

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Morning KKK hun,

If you're so concerned for her mental health when you hear her smashing s up, ring the fing police for a welfare check you stupid b instead of posting such a belittling statement on a gossip site.
Why is it okay to mock Kayleighs fragile and poor mental health but no one else's?
This is beyond anything I've ever witnessed, this isn't light hearted gossip this is a vile witch hunt.
Kayleigh isn't the only one throwing derogatory terms around is she? You lot are too
Kayleigh is a bellend, but this? This from grown women is absolutely fing vile.