Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Just throwing my two pence in over the whole Lorna thing, too - yes, she turned out to be a proper lunatic.

HOWEVER, her son DID DIE and Kayleigh gave her hell at the time, before anyone knew anything else, so it’s still bad! She can’t just take circumstances that later transpired and use them as an excuse for vile behaviour that she carried out before the rest transpired.

Crazy or not, the woman lost her child and Kayleigh was a piece of s to her.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
You clearly ain't witnessed it all cause that was actually the Canadian psycho herself.

Men who have such old cars like that clearly only care about the brand, same as our kk. That's all these men actually have going for them so it's the only thing she can ever brag about. You wont see her round a blokes house that is nicely decorated. Ever.
Clearly you weren't in the know then.
Psycho or not, Kayleigh still hounded her, like she did many others, Kween, Lenny & many more.

May 23, 2023
My most memorable Kayleigh is a vile beast moment was sharing the voice notes of the lady going through domestic abuse to all her followers just because they fell out. Pure class that.
And yes, Lorna was a first class nutjob but fatberg didn’t know that until after she’d cried into her phone that nobody was donating towards her own loss which turned out to be a termination. She’s a deluded freak. Her, Aileen and everybody else involved tattlers unmasked and their ilk all need sending off to an institute to be studied because they’re really not right in the head

May 23, 2023
KK hun if you’re looking for an outfit just wear your big black all in one, knee high boots and waterfall cardigan. That was gorge and it’s freezing out there so it’ll keep you warm…😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is WHY YOU NEED REAL FRIENDS.
Honestly, imagine having to ask instagram for fashion advice 💀💀💀
I’ve got friends, family, group chats even NEIGHBOURS that I’d ask before a load of people who could be walking about with blue rinse in their hair for all I know 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
“Get sent”

yeah alright KK, we know you’re following every post on here and refreshing constantly.

IMG_0768.jpeg

Imagine calling the father of your children a fluke? A man that single handedly carried her fat greedy arse for years all while she fed him out of date frozen sandwiches with bites taken out of them? Wow what a rotter.
I also find it odd she can make such racist comments, albeit encouraged by 5head the first time round but wow.. And then go on to date black men? I can't really wrap my head around that tbh.
Well let’s just hope nobody gives her a mixed race baby, she’ll be sticking rosemary oil in it it’s hair thinking the spaces between their curls are bald patches 🤡
STOP IT 😭😭🤣🤣
Prob think oh do they've inherited my alopecia🤣🤣

sloan_dog

Jun 6, 2023
Well let’s just hope nobody gives her a mixed race baby, she’ll be sticking rosemary oil in it it’s hair thinking the spaces between their curls are bald patches 🤡
Do you remember the time you and your trolling group apologised to Kayleigh for trolling her over false allegations you made regarsing the canadian nutjob? Or are we skimming over that sponge Bob balding head ??

Apr 16, 2023
Do you remember the time you and your trolling group apologised to Kayleigh for trolling her over false allegations you made regarsing the canadian nutjob? Or are we skimming over that sponge Bob balding head ??

Oh look, an account made Tuesday that's surprisingly only ever replied to the person KKK is most jealous of - yams and the neighbour KKK is too cowardly to confront.

Another one bites the dust. do off pig. Muted.

sloan_dog

Jun 6, 2023
Let's also hope you don't reproduce anymore children especially when one already had a lucky escape from you 🌹 who wants a spiteful balding b like you for a mother. Such a great role model! Trolling women online 23 hours a day. 🤡

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Just throwing my two pence in over the whole Lorna thing, too - yes, she turned out to be a proper lunatic.

HOWEVER, her son DID DIE and Kayleigh gave her hell at the time, before anyone knew anything else, so it’s still bad! She can’t just take circumstances that later transpired and use them as an excuse for vile behaviour that she carried out before the rest transpired.

Crazy or not, the woman lost her child and Kayleigh was a piece of s to her.
And to be fair, I think I might go a bit fing psycho if I lost a child and then got some t like kk mocking it. I will never condone Lorna's behavior but she clearly wasn't in her right mind. Kk was ecstatic when some of the stuff came out about Lorna. It was a win as far as she was concerned. Ignorant, s t that she is.

Apr 16, 2023
And to be fair, I think I might go a bit fing psycho if I lost a child and then got some t like kk mocking it. I will never condone Lorna's behavior but she clearly wasn't in her right mind. Kk was ecstatic when some of the stuff came out about Lorna. It was a win as far as she was concerned. Ignorant, s t that she is.

I never heard about Lorna, but I did hear about the abortion kayleigh had and claimed a misscarriage is that right? Sick as do 🤮

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I never heard about Lorna, but I did hear about the abortion kayleigh had and claimed a misscarriage is that right? Sick as do 🤮
Yeah. She said, just cos she lost a child she isn't the only one
Why should she not call her out. Something along those lives - bear in mind this was all because lorna had unfollowed her.

Apr 21, 2023
(Let's also hope you don't reproduce anymore children especially when one already had a lucky escape from you 🌹 who wants a spiteful balding b like you for a mother. Such a great role model! Trolling women online 23 hours a day. 🤡)

We have another t lips in the room. Why are you obsessed with yams kids. What the do is wrong with you. You literally have no other comeback than to abuse passed children or the colour of their skin. You need a white coat and maybe one of those orders that keeps you within reach of kids if that’s all you can think about. No wonder your dad didn’t want you and your mam got out 🤮

Apr 16, 2023
Yeah. She said, just cos she lost a child she isn't the only one
Why should she not call her out. Something along those lives - bear in mind this was all because lorna had unfollowed her.

Ew wow what the fing do? I'm absolutely pro choice, but losing a wanted child and getting rid of an unwanted pregnancy are two completely different things. What a dirty t!!

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Let's also hope you don't reproduce anymore children especially when one already had a lucky escape from you 🌹 who wants a spiteful balding b like you for a mother. Such a great role model! Trolling women online 23 hours a day. 🤡
Keep going. The police have a file full of your harassment and it’s not the first time they’ve been to Your door about it. Mention her child who passed one more time and it won’t be the police you need to worry about. And yes we all know where you live

Apr 16, 2023
Oh yam won’t they

We have another t lips in the room. Why are you obsessed with yams kids. What the do is wrong with you. You literally have no other comeback than to abuse passed children or the colour of their skin. You need a white coat and maybe one of those orders that keeps you within reach of kids if that’s all you can think about. No wonder your dad didn’t want you and your mam got out 🤮

Not being funny but if he are going by her scumbag mentality does that mean her mum had a lucky escape from her? Sick slut mate.