Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
Still can't believe she was tagging admin and screaming SAFE GUARDING last night but she's had ANOTHER MAN around her house today. Shes nothing but a fat butternut squash looking dimwit.
Don’t you DARE compare her to something that is absolutely yummy to eat with some butter and loads of pepper😂😂😂 she’s a pumpkin, liked once a year and after a few days use disregarded and thrown out to the trash where it belongs 😅

Apr 16, 2023
Don’t you DARE compare her to something that is absolutely yummy to eat with some butter and loads of pepper😂😂😂 she’s a pumpkin, liked once a year and after a few days use disregarded and thrown out to the trash where it belongs 😅

I've never tried one but I sincerely apologise to all the butternut squashes and butternut squash lovers in the world 😂 because lasagne is right. KKK is a fat giant rotten pumpkin. Prob microwaved for 15 seconds and fed by a freak in their mums box room then bombed out the window, quick time, before you can look at what you've done and the shame hits 🤣

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
I've never tried one but I sincerely apologise to all the butternut squashes and butternut squash lovers in the world 😂 because lasagne is right. KKK is a fat giant rotten pumpkin. Prob microwaved for 15 seconds and fed by a freak in their mums box room then bombed out the window, quick time, before you can look at what you've done and the shame hits 🤣
Thank you Crispy Curtains 💖💖💖 butternut squash is so overlooked 😂. And yeah, pumpkin is the correct term absolutely. KKK knows all about pumpkins too seeing as she buys them a few days after Halloween for the kids as they are reduced…what a sad little life Jane 🥳

Apr 16, 2023
Ohhh trolls, I can just tell tonight is going to be another mad one. Taking bets on how many new accounts pop up this evening!
I’m so glad I sat my last exam yesterday so I have all the time in the world to play with the big orange ape.

Also, my exams were to complete the second year of natural science degree (just to brag about my intelligence while the illiterate prick is around 😂😂).

Apr 16, 2023
Thank you Crispy Curtains 💖💖💖 butternut squash is so overlooked 😂. And yeah, pumpkin is the correct term absolutely. KKK knows all about pumpkins too seeing as she buys them a few days after Halloween for the kids as they are reduced…what a sad little life Jane 🥳

Oh god how can we forget the pumpkin saga 😭😭 poor babies. I'm surprised she doesn't celebrate Christmas on the 25th on January tbh when the boxing day sales have been and gone !!

Apr 16, 2023
I’m so glad I sat my last exam yesterday so I have all the time in the world to play with the big orange ape.

Also, my exams were to complete the second year of natural science degree (just to brag about my intelligence while the illiterate prick is around 😂😂).

Congratulations 🎊 that's a big achievement 🥰 no doubt you'll go on to do great things, eat in date food and not live in a 1960 themed house due to your hard work and determination!!

Apr 16, 2023
Oh god how can we forget the pumpkin saga 😭😭 poor babies. I'm surprised she doesn't celebrate Christmas on the 25th on January tbh when the boxing day sales have been and gone !!
To go slightly off topic…

I actually know someone who likes to flash the cash but secretly, the buy their kids expensive stuff for Xmas, let them open the presents on Xmas day just so they can take pics. They then take stuff back on Boxing Day and rebuy it at the sale price.

Absolutely shocking behaviour. All that effort just to portray a fake life.

Apr 16, 2023
To go slightly off topic…

I actually know someone who likes to flash the cash but secretly, the buy their kids expensive stuff for Xmas, let them open the presents on Xmas day just so they can take pics. They then take stuff back on Boxing Day and rebuy it at the sale price.

Absolutely shocking behaviour. All that effort just to portray a fake life.

This is mad to me, not just because of the deception but because WHO THE do has the time and effort to go through the stress of Xmas shopping only to then put themselves through it again on boxing day? Nah. Not for me😂