Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 12, 2023
I feel it’s going to be a looooong one tonight with new accounts appearing, created due to narcissistic rage. Luckily, I’m off on holiday with an early morning flight so I’m doing a Mario and going to bed at 8pm 🤣 night trolls.
Night troll, enjoy your holiday & have a safe flight,

Kk you'd think with all that money your making from your failing successful OF you'd book a holiday & take your kids abroad somewhere beautiful instead of taking them to jaywick ffs

Last edited:

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Nope. I haven’t followed you for years. I think it was around the time you lost your s over some meatballs. Thought you was hilarious. I stopped following you when you got all weird about yams kids. I just love to hate you now ❤️ I just meant in the past week or so of you shagging married men and posting them online
Yet your still thinking and talking about me daily ...bit weird no? Oh he was married was he 🤣🤣 according to who?? You?? Bahahahaha stop it . No really .

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Yet your still thinking and talking about me daily ...bit weird no? Oh he was married was he 🤣🤣 according to who?? You?? Bahahahaha stop it . No really .
Also Jodies kids ? Why the hell would I be interested in her kids ? If anyone is obsessed with her kids it's you lot continously bleeping on about them ...makes a change from obsessing over my children though tbf .

Seriously get a fing grip .

Anyway I'm off ladies I have better things to spend my time on like selling stories to the paper , sleeping with married men and being a s mother . Bye x

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Track record ??? You haven't been stalking me that well over the years then have you hun.
What is your obsession with being stalked? It’s like a sick fantasy of yours. None of us are stalking you, just watching what you post online the same way all your followers do. Isn’t that the point of social media?

Apr 21, 2023
Yet you’re still thinking and talking about me daily ...bit weird no? Oh he was married was he 🤣🤣 according to who?? You?? Bahahahaha stop it . No really .
I come to express my utter dislike for your michelin man looking self. 🖕🏼🤗 I don’t know if he was married tbh that was a guess. But he defo had a woman, you said it yourself. Stop splitting hairs, you have bald patches as it is.

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
I’m not sure where jaywick is exactly but I’m sure I watched a program about it been a run down coastal town full of Bag heads. Delightful
I wouldn’t send my worst enemy there. It’s an absolute dump. Always has been and it’s dirt cheap for that reason. I visited about ten years ago, got there about 4pm and was up and out and en route to another place a few hours away by 9am the next morning. It’s the version of Lou’s area but down south more or less. Anyone who says Jaywick is nice, is on crack

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I’m not sure where jaywick is exactly but I’m sure I watched a program about it been a run down coastal town full of Bag heads. Delightful
It’s in Essex basically Clacton, but the part everyone avoids like the plague. Anyone who knows it knows not to dare even drive through Jaywick 😂 KK would fit in well.

Apr 21, 2023
Also Jodies kids ? Why the hell would I be interested in her kids ? If anyone is obsessed with her kids it's you lot continously bleeping on about them ...makes a change from obsessing over my children though tbf .

Anyway I'm off ladies I have better things to spend my time on like selling stories to the paper , sleeping with married men and being a s mother . Bye x
I’d say stop acting dumb but your not acting.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Quick few things while your here kk

Can you fit in a class kk? They ent the biggest of cars maybe that people carrier you moaned about when your date stood you up maybe abit more fitting for you!

You have men round your house you don't know anything about that you met online you say this is okay but bet it will be different when Dan has a knew partner

None of is have even as vile as the racist nasty remarks made against yam and you keep going for her what are you jealous of? There must be something as that's the only reason I can see you keep going at her for

Can't you see what you are doing? Even you kk are slatting people, look at your tiktok over that girl getting arrested for animal abuse, you couldn't wait to catch up on the gossip and s her off!! Pot kettle black

One more thing get a bloody good boob job them spaniels are just minging, im sure you would look better if they made them back where they are ment to be, not tickling your alexa box

Last but not least stop making Dan be the full time parent now you have split, stop using him so you can split you tits for the next man that says hi! Show the kids you can be a good single mom not fob them off to Dan as one day they will choose not to come back!!

Apr 27, 2023

Nope, we already know that your evening consists of fake tan, fake nails and contorting your body trying to reach every angle to shave and prepare for date night with Mr. Merc tomorrow.

Imagine needing MORE than 24 hours to “prep” for a date! Goodbye spontaneity!