Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

anaemic_nipple

Jun 9, 2023
Morning Kayleigh - another attempt to make us all look like vile trolls. You are the only vile one in here stooping to levels we wouldn’t.
Are you gonna jump on every new member thinking its kayleigh?
Not her just a lurker, bit fed up of her s for the past 3 days but if you really wanna waste your time believing that then be my guest.
You're all just bickering, I'm the one reporting her to the correct authorities for the safety of her children.

Plus I haven't insulted anyone's kids yet 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Not her just a lurker, bit fed up of her s for the past 3 days but if you really wanna waste your time believing that then be my guest.
You're all just bickering, I'm the one reporting her to the correct authorities for the safety of her children.

🥱 🥱

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
I bet you're turning in your grave at all this. Never mind at least you got a lucky escape from her.

Don't worry though, for every day she comes in here I find a new authority to report her to. Today will be childline. Let's see how we'll she safeguards them now.
Before you do that (not a kk fan btw) please spare a thought for the people answering calls from genuine abuse cases. I’m not defending her mindless jibes at peoples kids/loved ones,but does this warrant taking resources from childline for genuine abuse and emergency cases? If you’ve followed her long enough I’m sure a little search would direct you to her local safeguarding department which wouldn’t waste an emergency service for children at serious/immediate harm. You could also contact her ex or exs mum to express your concern.just don’t waste childlines resources due to a concern which isn’t an emergency.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Is it just me or has this thread just become repetitive. Let’s get back to ripping her a new one. Leave resources , kids , authorities , families , locations out of it. Ignore her many profiles and cut its air off and it will soon “do one” besides it has a hot date tonight and I for one am invested in the creosote beasts outfit and live/pic of which drive thru she going through this time!

Apr 21, 2023
Before you do that (not a kk fan btw) please spare a thought for the people answering calls from genuine abuse cases. I’m not defending her mindless jibes at peoples kids/loved ones,but does this warrant taking resources from childline for genuine abuse and emergency cases? If you’ve followed her long enough I’m sure a little search would direct you to her local safeguarding department which wouldn’t waste an emergency service for children at serious/immediate harm. You could also contact her ex or exs mum to express your concern.just don’t waste childlines resources due to a concern which isn’t an emergency.
I have to agree with this. Although Kayleigh might not have her priorities in order, her kids are fed and clothed and aren’t in immediate danger. It would be up to Dan and family to intervene.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
I have to agree with this. Although Kayleigh might not have her priorities in order, her kids are fed and clothed and aren’t in immediate danger. It would be up to Dan and family to intervene.
People don’t realise that taking away a genuine resource for a child in imminent danger is in fact Illegal if done through malicious intent. Plus they will cause distress to two innocent babies who as you say are fed, clothes and seem happy enough.she isn’t the first adult content creator and won’t be the last to make content from home. I don’t like her for her bullying in the past but I don’t believe her neighbour with the false allegations.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
People don’t realise that taking away a genuine resource for a child in imminent danger is in fact Illegal if done through malicious intent. Plus they will cause distress to two innocent babies who as you say are fed, clothes and seem happy enough.she isn’t the first adult content creator and won’t be the last to make content from home. I don’t like her for her bullying in the past but I don’t believe her neighbour with the false allegations.
I wouldn’t worry, that poster is so obviously KK trying to make it look like we are vile people on here to fit her narrative of what she says we say and do, when in fact we don’t.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023

And this will be sent to authorities just like the entire thread already has to see this is a witch hunt yet again against my children 🙂 well done on wasting their time when there are children dying to abuse and neglect . What a wonderful person you are 👏👏

Apr 21, 2023
Ah well I think I do believe the neighbour. Kk admitted something did happen and social services were involved but she said it’s not what the neighbour said. But then she also said the neighbour wasn’t the neighbour and other crap. But either way, if it was reported then it’s upto SS to deal with. It makes me feel a bit u comfortable discussing stuff like that

Apr 21, 2023
And this will be sent to authorities just like the entire thread already has to see this is a witch hunt yet again against my children 🙂 well done on wasting their time when there are children dying to abuse and neglect . What a wonderful person you are 👏👏
Ah that’s good then, they will be able to investigate those accounts who made sick comments about kids 🙂

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Ah that’s good then, they will be able to investigate those accounts who made sick comments about kids

Ah that’s good then, they will be able to investigate those accounts who made sick comments about kids 🙂
No what they shall do is close every single malicious, disgusting, viscious and targeted attack and accusation about my children by trying to use a authority that's already struggling to protect kids who actually need it by wasting their time because of a hate campaign.

Do better.

Temu Tat Haul

Apr 16, 2023
Is it just me or has this thread just become repetitive. Let’s get back to ripping her a new one. Leave resources , kids , authorities , families , locations out of it. Ignore her many profiles and cut its air off and it will soon “do one” besides it has a hot date tonight and I for one am invested in the creosote beasts outfit and live/pic of which drive thru she going through this time!
It's the beast of Bedfordshire and her multiple phones and accounts that are making it repetitive

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
No what they shall do is close every single malicious, disgusting, viscious and targeted attack and accusation about my children by trying to use a authority that's already struggling to protect kids who actually need it by wasting their time because of a hate campaign.

Do better.
Exactly this 👏
People don’t realise (without me giving too much away , in my job we can access info from those reporting whether they use correct details or not , our data systems are intelligently designed to pick up info it needs. Especially when we live in a society now where people use authorities as a way to punish one another when there is a disagreement and most of the time innocent unabused children are caught in the cross fire).

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023

Do better.
See you later. Can’t wait to see what a billy big baps you are when I knock your fing door down this afternoon.

May 18, 2023
You think the police have time to care about a gossip site 😂 you really are thick!

You best be careful they don’t come for your devices though, you might end up on 24 hours in police custody with the vile s you say and do, after all you are the biggest troll!

You’re going on ignore now and every new sick profile name you create so we can get back to hagging you off!

DO BETTER b!

Apr 21, 2023

Do better.
No i don’t think they would skim past the other comments. I think if they were to investigate, they would have to review every comment made and who made them

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
See you later. Can’t wait to see what a billy big baps you are when I knock your fing door down this afternoon.
Be careful,this is bordering on actual harassment and if you was to go banging her door down then everything you’ve said here along with other threats she’s received will be pinned on you by the authorities and she has cameras. Bit silly. And also she has 2 kids at her home , are you really going to go and frighten them? Think about it. You are sounding a bit daft now.