Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Come on den big woman we wait - selfie or it didn’t happen and you a s house 🫣🤪
You want a selfie of me in my hotel room? What’s up? You got Nipple envy? Kayleigh, please.

Seems your date with Mr Mercedes was a fall. Seeing as you’re home by 11 and back on the net like the addict you are. Even Lou can stay off for at least one day:

Don’t worry, creosote girl. I won’t come when your kids are there . I play a better game than you give me credit for.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
You want a selfie of me in my hotel room? What’s up? You got Nipple envy? Kayleigh, please.

Seems your date with Mr Mercedes was a fall. Seeing as you’re home by 11 and back on the net like the addict you are. Even Lou can stay off for at least one day:

Don’t worry, creosote girl. I won’t come when your kids are there . I play a better game than you give me credit for.
#tellmeliestellmesweetlittlelies

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023

You’re not a smart as you like to think.

May 10, 2023
Funny how you cut about your kitchen acting like Mimi Maguire and act the tough woman on here, but in reality you couldn't hit water if you fell out of a boat.
do off back on your date with a pound land Andy Peters, ya fing gobshite
do. Off. Poundland Andy Peters has made me piss myself and wake my 6 month old up. Absolutely brilliant I love this thread.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Been waiting for @Lauhugh32 to show herself, could smell the t from a mile off, but this one types like the child snatcher, she usually typs lik dis cos she is fik and an inbred t!

Another one to ignore
Sure sure 😉 as I said I ain’t here to defend the mess but I will call the bull of those threatening people! It’s tiring 🥱