Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
True story - see posts from dog walking site (although I’ve known this for years tbh but wanted to share ‘receipts’)

Talking about dog walking and her partner - username is in his surname (she used to do the same with Dan) and they used to share a Facebook. Simon lived in that house before Dan did.
Though Dan was her only white man fluke? Telling porkies again then.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
I’ve agreed with most on here on kks behaviour
I’ve disagreed with the trolls who are into mentioning kids and doxing but one thing I’m not is here to be cocky because I had a drink (I’m on nights) I just thought it was sad that @Bitchtits made a whopping hoo haa over coming for her to her door it shocked me she/he never did a thing. Plus I’m on the defensive as the minute someone here have to differ they’re shunned and accuse of being everyone under the sun

Apr 16, 2023
Im confused by this thread 🤣

Anyway, back to the ginger one. I don’t do dating apps but maybe if I did I would ask to follow them on insta before meeting up. Get an idea of what they’re about 🤷‍♀️. Imagine your date and conversations being filmed tho and put online 😱😱😱. I jus couldn’t. I’d be so embarrassed
I met my other half (@CarolsBankAccount) online. I did a full on Catfish level of background check and then we spoke for weeks before actually meeting 😂

posting pics from you first time meeting, while the date is actually still happening just is hella weird though. she will be onto the next black guy with a s car in a few days.

I still can’t get over the fact she called the father of her children a fluke. She’s such a nasty vindictive t.

Apr 17, 2023
I’ve agreed with most on here on kks behaviour
I’ve disagreed with the trolls who are into mentioning kids and doxing but one thing I’m not is here to be cocky because I had a drink (I’m on nights) I just thought it was sad that @Bitchtits made a whopping hoo haa over coming for her to her door it shocked me she/he never did a thing. Plus I’m on the defensive as the minute someone here have to differ they’re shunned and accuse of being everyone under the sun
If you wanna see people backing up their claims why don't you do off back to tattle where you prefer it. No-one has asked you to be here nor does anyone want you here.

Apr 17, 2023
What’s the bet everything she’s said about her date is bullshit 😂 I get the feeling she’s really boring and then she spins this elaborate web. Surely all this goes in a group chat, or even just in a text to your mate? Not on Instagram for strangers 😶
It has to go on insta cause she has no mates, no group chats. She has no one. Sad little life Jane

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
If you wanna see people backing up their claims why don't you do off back to tattle where you prefer it. No-one has asked you to be here nor does anyone want you here.
What a charming individual. Bit childish throwing your toys out of the pram because I asked why @Bitchtits doesn’t follow through with their threats and how it made them look a little bit silly.

Apr 16, 2023
Vile woman. The fact that so many people have fallen for her sales tactics blows my mind. Idiots the lot of them.
Don’t wanna derail the tread but I’ve never really followed hinch to the capacity of most, so haven’t seen how people find her so awful, but I haven’t minded her to the most part. Would you mind a quick breakdown for me? The tattle thread on her scares me to even think about delving into😂🙈