Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 17, 2023
What a charming individual. Bit childish throwing your toys out of the pram because I asked why @Bitchtits doesn’t follow through with their threats and how it made them look a little bit silly.
You can talk, you called her out for harassment (which it wasnt) then you spend your next 10 posts tagging her actually harassing her. 🙄 grow up

May 18, 2023
I ain’t the ginger c^*t . Just here to call the bull s which is @Bitchtits threatening to turn up to someone’s yard with their youths being present
If you’re going to try and talk street mate and use the word Yard you don’t say youths ffs🤣 it’s Youts!
You’ll sound more authentic then 👏🏼 then you might follow it with bill a spliff if we were still in the 90s!

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Don’t wanna derail the tread but I’ve never really followed hinch to the capacity of most, so haven’t seen how people find her so awful, but I haven’t minded her to the most part. Would you mind a quick breakdown for me? The tattle thread on her scares me to even think about delving into😂🙈
I wouldn’t even know where to begin. The thread doesn’t move as fast as it did before so you might have a chance of following it to gain some insight. Have you read the Wiki page? It will shock you.

One of the worst parts for me is you can guarantee when she writes a pity post she will follow it with an ad - or she will then go offline for a day or two for max effect to make her ‘fans’ worry, and then magically reappear with no explanation for her absence.

The lies about the house move… the book about ‘Hinch Farm’ playing out the boys being scared of the move yet they had the house for many months before they moved so they had plenty of time for the transition (unlike most other families and kids who would literally move from one house to another in one day) and they still visit their old house because her sister lives there… despite her wanting you to believe she gifted it to a ‘very special family in need’ i.e her own family 😑 her playing the anxiety card cause people think it’s a flex yet she is far from anxious.

Last edited:

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I met my other half (@CarolsBankAccount) online. I did a full on Catfish level of background check and then we spoke for weeks before actually meeting 😂

posting pics from you first time meeting, while the date is actually still happening just is hella weird though. she will be onto the next black guy with a s car in a few days.

I still can’t get over the fact she called the father of her children a fluke. She’s such a nasty vindictive t.
She was 100% being sarcastic calling him a fluke.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
If you’re going to try and talk street mate and use the word Yard you don’t say youths ffs🤣 it’s Youts!
You’ll sound more authentic then 👏🏼 then you might follow it with bill a spliff if we were still in the 90s!
Pick it apart all you want. Why are you arguing with someone in a thread asking a question? I asked why @Bitchtits didn’t follow her word , but shoot me down and call me kk 🥱

Apr 16, 2023
Don’t wanna derail the tread but I’ve never really followed hinch to the capacity of most, so haven’t seen how people find her so awful, but I haven’t minded her to the most part. Would you mind a quick breakdown for me? The tattle thread on her scares me to even think about delving into😂🙈
It’s a looooooooong explanation 😂

I think the worst thing for me is that for months she lied about Ron’s speech issues. She went as far as doctoring her stories so they sounded like he was talking but the words didn’t match his mouth movements. Then a couple of weeks later she admitted he was non-verbal and was getting help for it.

She also once photoshopped gloves onto his hands for some bizarre reason 😂

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
No one’s allowed a difference of opinion and you’re not allowed to go against the grain either.
There’s ways of saying things though. Surely we’re all better than the nonsense that’s getting spouted? And if you’re not capable of communicating in a more appropriate way then maybe you shouldn’t be here?

The you can be whoever is going to take offence to this.

Apr 12, 2023
Seriously manic today. 1. It's the 80s vibe get it right! 2. Your lips look se, what a waste of money!!!!
I wish she'd learn to fake tan properly,she just looks dirty all the time,like she needs a bloody good scrub, don't know who'd get scrubbed first this t or Lou.
Also KK your lips look 💩💩
Your not funny & just look deranged laughing at your own jokes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
What a charming individual. Bit childish throwing your toys out of the pram because I asked why @Bitchtits doesn’t follow through with their threats and how it made them look a little bit silly.
You are only focusing on this, about following through with the threats. That’s makes you KKK. Because you want some form of electrical proof someone said they will still do it. They haven’t so shut the do your. End of move on.

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
I wish she'd learn to fake tan properly,she just looks dirty all the time,like she needs a bloody good scrub, don't know who'd get scrubbed first this t or Lou.
Also KK your lips look 💩💩
Your not funny & just look deranged laughing at your own jokes 🤦🏻‍♀️
She looks like she smells of chip fat, mincemeat pancakes from back in the day, fags and one of those pound shop toilet air fresheners. She just needs a good exfoliate, scrub it all off, do the lips off, the cheap wigs, loose some weight and then she might look slightly normal. Still a t but slightly normal.