Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 20, 2023
Jesus Christ it’s took me all bastard week to catch up on this thread 🤣

Few things….

@Buddha_belly why do you keep comparing yourself to Rebecca Goodwin? You will NEVER be in her league. For your info I do feel just as sorry for her children as I do yours. But least they will be sitting on a fortune and will have the money for some good therapy sessions. You say we don’t know if you’ve booked your children a holiday abroad… you couldn't stop harping on about your 24hours in a sty caravan so of course you haven’t booked them anything or we would have seen. Like we do everything else of your entire sad existence. What you choose to do to earn your pennies (and it is literally for pennies) is entirely up to you. But do not expect people not to discuss it and ridicule you.
You always go on about protecting your children but you literally do nothing to protect them and it really comes across as you not giving a do about them. All this could go away in an instant if you stepped away from social media. Not even totally step away, just use it purely to advertise your saggy gut and tits, nothing else and no one would have anything to talk about??? Everything that is coming to your children in their future is all your doing, remember that. You’ve literally fed their life up for what? A few extra takeaways a week. They are going to get terrorised in high school. Not even just for the nudes but everything in general you put online. You’re a terrible mother and you know it. I hope to god your mother isn’t looking down on you because she’d be absolutely mortified of what her daughter has become

May 23, 2023
Another flashback to Mute Darcy 🤣🤣 who remembers the selfie and the note? 🤣🤣
@Kkshamwiche @Buddha_belly

For identification please provide the following:

A selfie of you wearing something that was in fashion 10 years ago, holding a note that reads “I am Kkshamwiche/Buddha_belly (delete as appropriate)”, include todays date and a detailed sketch of a hippo