Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
fing pitiful isn't she? Promising the poor kids a day out yet again, last time was the beach wasn't it? But no instead they're off to satisfy her compulsive hoarding needs but it's alright, they got £3 spent on a new tea set and a few battered cars 😭😂 it's embarrassing. Stuffing her face with mcdonalds as well, no doubt she'll say that was a treat for them n'all, but let's be real it's all for her gluttonous self and they're used to beige food.
Not KK coming in here and trying to be smart/sarcastic by saying ‘they hated looking at the toys the nice kids were selling for pocket money.’

Fabulous day out…here kids have a LOOK at what other kids get bought and are now able to sell because their parents have bought them some more toys, so they don’t need these ones anymore 😂😂😂

Absolute trash bag of a mother 😂😂

Apr 16, 2023
Not KK coming in here and trying to be smart/sarcastic by saying ‘they hated looking at the toys the nice kids were selling for pocket money.’

Fabulous day out…here kids have a LOOK at what other kids get bought and are now able to sell because their parents have bought them some more toys so they don’t need these ones anymore 😂😂😂

Absolute trash bag of a mother 😂😂

🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭 it's SO TRUE. And then the pocket money they earn will go on NEW things again. Maybe even new things at a gift stop after their parents take them on a child appropriate day out!!

Honestly what a fing unit. Half of me is pissing myself at the state of her life and the fact she thinks its okay and the other half is dead upset for the kids.

It's always the s parents that use food as a reward/treat system as well. Its nothing but lazy and it rears lazy kids as well. Poor fs don't stand a chance!

Apr 20, 2023
Still here making you all look like absolute clowns with the utter nonsense you keep trying to tarnish my name with 🙂 keep obsessing ladies.
I notice how you haven’t replied to me 🤣🤣. Knew you’d have do all to say
The only clown here is you. Honestly if you even had half a brain cell to realise how much you’re embarrassing yourself! You really need to stay off this site for your own sake

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Oh yes Bobby is the absolute spitting image of Simon. And Briah
Still here making you all look like absolute clowns with the utter nonsense you keep trying to tarnish my name with 🙂 keep obsessing ladies.
Tarnish your name. Behave. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You've managed to do that yourself, years ago. You absolute thicket.

Apr 21, 2023
Her laughing at her self thinking she is hilarious when she is just sad and desperate, tragic!
Whats she even laughing at!?
That’s the packed lunches prepped and left on the kitchen sides in a heatwave till the following morning 🤮
Another educational, fun packed kids day out to yet another car boot fair! 🤷‍♀️
And is she obsessed with kids plastic cups and bowls??? She never stops buying them! She’s more obsessed than we are of her

Apr 21, 2023
Bria is a mini me of Kk, so she will need to watch her diet if she doesn’t want her to end up like her. . How did she describe her glow up again “the girl that nobody wanted” so there’s clearly been issues in her past, with her appearance. Imagine if you were so blind that you would allow your little girl to go down the same road. I think it would do her some favours if she enrolled in one of those FREE healthy/kids nutrition courses, they are in every borough, I mean KL may just be ignorant to what good nutrition looks like, if that’s the case I would be taking steps to educate myself to stop history repeating itself. Bria seems to like most things, so it’s easy to change the habits

Apr 20, 2023
Bria is a mini me of Kk, so she will need to watch her diet if she doesn’t want her to end up like her. . How did she describe her glow up again “the girl that nobody wanted” so there’s clearly been issues in her past, with her appearance. Imagine if you were so blind that you would allow your little girl to go down the same road. I think it would do her some favours if she enrolled in one of those FREE healthy/kids nutrition courses, they are in every borough, I mean KL may just be ignorant to what good nutrition looks like, if that’s the case I would be taking steps to educate myself to stop history repeating itself. Bria seems to like most things, so it’s easy to change the habits
The girl that nobody wanted and still nobody wants 🤣

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I notice how you haven’t replied to me 🤣🤣. Knew you’d have do all to say
The only clown here is you. Honestly if you even had half a brain cell to realise how much you’re embarrassing yourself! You really need to stay off this site for your own sake
I’ve noticed she is very selective with what/who she replies to.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
It's sad that Billy Big Balls can't even see why taking them to a car boot is a s activity. Oh they're happy because they got a toy, of course they are you moron.
They'd be happier running around a park/play area/farm or even the garden playing games with their parent/s. Learning to ride a bike, kicking a ball, throwing a frisbee, having a water fight (some ideas for you there Buddha)
Instead she thinks they've had fun following her round a sty car boot while she buys second hand lingerie and grave decorations to use in her awful pictures

Apr 27, 2023
It was Open Farm Sunday yesterday. Plenty of working farms opened to the public for free for one day. We went to three local ones. Kids had tractor rides, met the animals, got to see cows being milked, tried fresh honey and lots of tasters.
Didn’t cost me a penny, aside from the fuel to get there and a couple of quid on ice creams.

Kayleigh chose a car boot sale AGAIN. She could have easily popped along to a farm and done something the kids would actually enjoy and perhaps even remember fondly!

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She replied to my comment but I can’t see it now? I think the salty “they hated picking out a toy” reply was to me.
I would never in a million years take my kids to a car boot for a day out. It was a day out for her & a second hand toy for a few quid thrown in to keep them sweet. The last day out they were promised turned into a car boot because she couldn’t be arsed. People just have different priorities when it comes to their kids I suppose.

Apr 20, 2023
The latest Tik tok 🤮🤮. No one told him and bullshit did he have you as a screensaver you attention seeking psychiatrists wet dream !!
She’s a compulsive liar. I’d say putting a selfie up of a stranger on your first date on your insta stories to 10k people is just as strange but she’s too gone in the head to realise how weird this behaviour is

May 23, 2023
She’s another attention seeking c***! Thinking she’s gods gift
Disagree. She’s got a bit of money, spends it without making out she’s doing it for charity or whatever, enjoys her life and owns the fact that she has it and spends it. And she actually looks pretty decent to me as well 🤷🏽‍♀️
Her over the likes of Hinch et all anyday imo

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Taking your kids to a car boot is like a novelty, one off kind of deal. I can only imagine how fed up mine would be 😖 I don’t understand people who don’t get their kids out at the weekend, I really don’t. There are so many free things you can do - we sat on the promenade on Saturday with a picnic whilst the kids played in the park and on the massive field. Cost nothing. But on the flip side, I do like doing big ticket things with them like Alton Towers etc, and whilst I know that this isn’t a regular thing that people can do week after week, that tight fat t has never even took her kids to Legoland etc. the amount of decent days out can be counted on her fingers, I’d put money on it.