Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

ellymay_you

Jun 14, 2023
Do you really think this is going to do something? Oh no you shared 2 random profiles. (Got a thing about candle businesses ain't ya kk?) That's nothing compared to what has been shared about your children. There's no coming back from this one. You've brought this all on yourself, no one else to blame but you, even your kids will blame you for the life they've had. You unhinged nonce
Such a bunch of sad weirdo's on this page who have been obsessed with Kayleigh for way too long. Time to get a life and stop this weird unhealthy behaviour. Embarrassing thinking of you all sitting getting such a buzz out of such deranged actions 😳😡

ellymay_you

Jun 14, 2023
Finally caught up. 🤣🤣

All the blasts from the past . Doris, gimp suit, Lorna, Marcy the mute,

Babz is here commenting ..I recognize her comments and so is well Jel!! 🤣

So Hi 👋👋👋👋👋
All of the sad people who have been unhealthily obsessed with Kayleigh for so long they should be embarrassed you mean 🫣🤣. Weirdos!!!

Apr 16, 2023
Such a bunch of sad weirdo's on this page who have been obsessed with Kayleigh for way too long. Time to get a life and stop this weird unhealthy behaviour. Embarrassing thinking of you all sitting getting such a buzz out of such deranged actions 😳😡

do me not another straggler 🤣

Go and do your mum sweetheart, there's no place for you here.

Apr 20, 2023
Kk ain’t got one single friend yet has hundreds over here defending her, seems legit 🤣. do off Kayleigh, go look after your kids

Apr 16, 2023
I’m too hot for this s today 🥵🥵