Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Did anyone notice she said she’s doing an STI test? 👀👀👀
Through the post?! Would you really trust it?
Bet she doesn't want to be seen in the local clap clinic incase she is spotted
Nothing wrong with getting tested, I think if she would of said a lot of people would praise her for it as many do not talk about tested, when I was younger and finished a relationship I would always get tested just to know for sure I was "clean"

She has made it like a taboo thing to get tested and it's actually not its taking care of yourself and your body, I just wouldn't actually use one that comes through the post and what's worse is penny pinching kk has paid for it rather a free day out at the clinic which is free and she could of took a party platter with her to share around 🤣

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Have I just seen her flexing a Steve Madden bag 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂 poor man’s MJ snapshot - absolute ducking gimp 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
And the purse of vinted but they don't match as one is gold one is silver 🫣🤣🤣
And I'm pretty sure she said charity shop find then today it was tkmaxx like people said on here? To be a good liar you need a good memory and she ent got one, the botox is killing more brain cells

Apr 21, 2023
The fing state of them lips 😳 so lumpy & bumpy & very uneven & wtf are people wearing massive ugly glasses lately when they don't even have the need to 🤷🏻‍♀️ & that bruise on her head from the botox, yikes, that Tanya is a back ally aesthetician Screenshot_2023-06-22-16-08-42-689_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg
“I wouldnt trust anybody with my face except Tanya” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (said nobody ever, except clueless Kk!)
I still get anxiety the morning of my appointments and my aesthetics practitioner is a prior 10 years fully qualified nurse, with 11 yrs of running her own aesthetics practice. she’s a fool! She will wake up one day at and her eyebrows will be on her cheekbones.
I’ve never once had a bruise, yep, clearly back street procedures, 💯

Apr 21, 2023
I really can not bear how she always, mid sentence, changes the subject and draws attention to something physical, her hair, her skin, her tan, ect ect ect anything. ALL THE TIME!
This woman portrays herself as the dogs bollocks, but has zero self confidence, the way she behaves in front of the camera proves this, so OTT, it must be exhausting being her.
Her ego is so huge, all it does is screams fake. She has low self esteem and very little confidence when she isn’t in front of a camera and putting on a show.
She’s awful, nothing attractive about her at all, her ugly and distorted persona clouds anything about her that could be considered physically nice.
She’s fing crackers! But not in a nice way, she loves to describe herself as “I’m mad” “I’m mental” in a fun loving, hilarious, infectious aura type of way, bigging herself up all the time, but she couldn’t be further from the truth.
She is correct, She is ‘mad ‘and ‘mental’ and all of the other words she uses to playfully describe herself, when in fact these traits are not positive.
She’s awful. Not one endearing thing about her and I couldn’t go through life knowing I was disliked by everyone that crossed my path.
On another note, I’ve heard her twice in last week or so describe her food hoarding coming from being skint, it isn’t, it’s more deep rooted than that, she knows it is but won’t admit it. There’s been a serious lack of food and treats/issues in her childhood.

May 23, 2023
If she’s implying she has to take the tests because of OF collabs she’s chatting s because you need to go to a proper clinic and get your certificate.
If she’s implying she’s worried she has the clap she’s just a vile piece of s - a mother of two taking an sti test is actually gross as do 🤢
And I swear every time she says ‘why am I like this?’ I want to throw my phone at the wall 😑

Temu Tat Haul

Apr 16, 2023
If she’s implying she has to take the tests because of OF collabs she’s chatting s because you need to go to a proper clinic and get your certificate.
If she’s implying she’s worried she has the clap she’s just a vile piece of s - a mother of two taking an sti test is actually gross as do 🤢
And I swear every time she says ‘why am I like this?’ I want to throw my phone at the wall 😑
I'd rather throw her at the wall

Apr 16, 2023
Did anyone notice she said she’s doing an STI test? 👀👀👀

Ewwwww, I haven't had time to catch up on her yet but please tell me she's not getting tested to find collabs to do now😭 though I'm secretly hoping a few bore her out then tell the other creators how she smells of BO and BV and she'll never collab again 🤣

“I wouldnt trust anybody with my face except Tanya” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (said nobody ever, except clueless Kk!)
I still get anxiety the morning of my appointments and my aesthetics practitioner is a prior 10 years fully qualified nurse, with 11 yrs of running her own aesthetics practice. she’s a fool! She will wake up one day at and her eyebrows will be on her cheekbones.
I’ve never once had a bruise, yep, clearly back street procedures, 💯
Yeah my botox lady doesnt bruise me, not even from the skin boosters I get under my eyes! My gorgeous aesthetics practitioner has 12 years of experiance also. Its crazy when you compare someone so advanced to tan tans "work". It's absolutely abysmal.