Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
So she's talking about people in her live boring her and the people on there boring her and apparently that's everyone's fault but hers? Maybe she'd have more interaction if everyone hadn't realised what a t she was and frd her off. No one wants to associate with her anymore. No one watches you because you're nice and they wanna chat and befriend you, they watch you to point and laugh like they're laughing at a beast at a freak show. We are laughing babes, we're all having banter. Just not with you, at you.

What the do is she talking about as well "shaming women who try and do anything for themselves because they're mums" erm... hun.. you're shamed for neglecting your children not mothering them 🤣 you're shamed for doing EVERYTHING for yourself and the bare minimum to keep your kids alive ffs. I mean, posting crack pics as then pics of not only her kids but others as well?? On a public account? She's entirely nuts. "How dare you date cos you're single" - completely missing the point she's got men in and out of her kids house INCLUDING THE ONE SHE SUPPOSEDLY CLAIRES LAWED. She had him in her house. Someone she's insinuating is a danger!! She's manic.

You actually DO have to be a different person when you become a parent, if the person you are previous to parenting is s. Which it undoubtedly is for her as she's a pile of steaming turd now.

If she's only making double what she would in a waitress job then clearly OF is failing for her as that's hardly enough to change your life but lose your dignity and embarrass your kids over. Especially when they're still wearing second hand and she creams herself over a new pair of sandals for cheese. Those kids have seem do all of the "double" wages and she doesn't put them first. If "having a good month" is buying a £40 bag new from tkmaxx then GIVE THE do UP you beast.
Was it last month someone worked out she was getting £1.50 per subscriber after conversion and OF fees?

If so, 27 people have seen her tits, vag, arsehole and anything else she has posted on there…all so she can buy herself an outdated bag for £40 🤯

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
IMG_7372.png
No one said it was weird ou jaut are making your own narrative now cause your not being spoke about here
Exactly. No one has said this but she is making out it’s been said because she thinks she has the perfect reply and wants to say what she said next. Honestly find this so so bizarre. She does it all the time.

Apr 22, 2023
So she's talking about people in her live boring her and the people on there boring her and apparently that's everyone's fault but hers? Maybe she'd have more interaction if everyone hadn't realised what a t she was and frd her off. No one wants to associate with her anymore. No one watches you because you're nice and they wanna chat and befriend you, they watch you to point and laugh like they're laughing at a beast at a freak show. We are laughing babes, we're all having banter. Just not with you, at you.

What the do is she talking about as well "shaming women who try and do anything for themselves because they're mums" erm... hun.. you're shamed for neglecting your children not mothering them 🤣 you're shamed for doing EVERYTHING for yourself and the bare minimum to keep your kids alive ffs. I mean, posting crack pics as then pics of not only her kids but others as well?? On a public account? She's entirely nuts. "How dare you date cos you're single" - completely missing the point she's got men in and out of her kids house INCLUDING THE ONE SHE SUPPOSEDLY CLAIRES LAWED. She had him in her house. Someone she's insinuating is a danger!! She's manic.

You actually DO have to be a different person when you become a parent, if the person you are previous to parenting is s. Which it undoubtedly is for her as she's a pile of steaming turd now.

If she's only making double what she would in a waitress job then clearly OF is failing for her as that's hardly enough to change your life but lose your dignity and embarrass your kids over. Especially when they're still wearing second hand and she creams herself over a new pair of sandals for cheese. Those kids have seem do all of the "double" wages and she doesn't put them first. If "having a good month" is buying a £40 bag new from tkmaxx then GIVE THE do UP you beast.

For the record I've NEVER seen Rebecca Goodwins children's faces online at all, has anyone else? I'd also like to say I'm "up her arse" because the work she's doing to provide homes for low income families with her earnings is phenomenal and admirable. She's everything KKK will never and could never be.
This is in way, shape or form me sticking up for KK.
I’m recently back in the dating game after a very long period out, it’s absolutely amazing and quite frankly scary how many men want to come round ‘when you’ve put the kids to bed’.

Now Im not actually like that, and the men I invite into my personal space will the one that I have formed a bond with, been on numerous dates with and can see a relationship with and my children won’t be here.
But the amount of rando’s who think it’s acceptable to chat away for a hour then be like so then can I come round, I’m like no my children are here and they are just like and…?
Imagine how many woman are just letting these rando’s into the house!!!!!!

May 23, 2023
This is in way, shape or form me sticking up for KK.
I’m recently back in the dating game after a very long period out, it’s absolutely amazing and quite frankly scary how many men want to come round ‘when you’ve put the kids to bed’.

Now Im not actually like that, and the men I invite into my personal space will the one that I have formed a bond with, been on numerous dates with and can see a relationship with and my children won’t be here.
But the amount of rando’s who think it’s acceptable to chat away for a hour then be like so then can I come round, I’m like no my children are here and they are just like and…?
Imagine how many woman are just letting these rando’s into the house!!!!!!
Don’t forget to pick up your temu sti test 👀🤣
Your experience compared to hers are ‘bi polar opposites’ imo, unless you’ve storied them all, actually let them know where you and your kiddos live without even knowing their real names etc and been an all round ho you’re not in her league I’m afraid hun 🤣🤣
Hope the dating scene proves fruitful 🍆 for you mate 🙌🏾🍋

Ps. Saying that old Ray is a Clare’s law case also just proves how 🤢🤢🤢 she is and how she safeguards nothing but her social media passwords 👀

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Your experience compared to hers are ‘bi polar opposites’ imo, unless you’ve storied them all, actually let them know where you and your kiddos live without even knowing their real names etc and been an all round ho you’re not in her league I’m afraid hun 🤣🤣

Ps. Saying that old Ray is a Clare’s law case also just proves how 🤢🤢🤢 she is and how she safeguards nothing but her social media passwords 👀
She doesn’t even safeguard her passwords
Glitzy nicks is always hacking her

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023

She has known old gayray )sean( years but only
Just knowing he’s a walking amber flagggg
Sure ting hun

Apr 22, 2023

😳😳😳 might just stay single tbh Yam! Foooook that!!