Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Exactly. No one has said this but she is making out it’s been said because she thinks she has the perfect reply and wants to say what she said next. Honestly find this so so bizarre. She does it all the time.

I think it's funny she's saying shes co parenting with him because she's put her feelings aside .. how is it she's playing mother Theresa to him now when she was so abusive towards him when she was with him? It's beyond me. And claiming not to make "petulant swipes at eachother" no, she just makes digs at his entire family instead 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
She has only strived for an amicable split so she can palm the kids off on Dan whenever she wants to:
- get laid by some random guy she met on bumble
- create content for her yellow sticker OF page (not that she’s a creator guys 😉)
- spend a Saturday night ranting to her mates into her phone about us pesky a-cups that are obsessed with her

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
She has only strived for an amicable split so she can palm the kids off on Dan whenever she wants to:
- get laid by some random guy she met on bumble
- create content for her yellow sticker OF page (not that she’s a creator guys 😉)
- spend a Saturday night ranting to her mates into her phone about us pesky a-cups that are obsessed with her
100% this

Apr 16, 2023
Thought Dan was a "fluke" 1000014133.jpg
Yes she said he was just a fluke ,she's only bring nice as she gets rid of her kids and not only is she getting single person benefits (even though not single shhhhhh) she will be taking money off him aswell for rent and kids,still reading here a see KK🖐

Apr 16, 2023
‘The dregs of society are on dating sites’ for once I agree with you KK and glad to see you realise just what you are, since you are on said sites too 👏 👏

The way she said she's experienced the ick on the men she's "having" to talk too and not getting paid for it...

Hun you don't HAVE to talk to ANYONE but you choose too. You're just pissed off no one on these sad act dating sites your on is remotely interested in anything but the fact they've pulled a pig and its banter for the lads group chat 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
The latest TikTok vids. She is being so vile in her desperation to go ‘viral’. Embarrassed for her.
Dying at her tiktoks where she can't "master" up the energy to edit her videos 🤣 god she's as thick as a pig in s!

"I go into these episodes where I'm just pissed off at life and everything and everyone for no reason" babes, that's not normal. The audacity to moan about a man showing her photos of his daughter as well "you're sending a stranger pictures of your daughter" well at least he's not posting his cock then a pic of his daughter as we know you like to peado it up a bit aye and entice the wrongens to your page with tits but the next slide is Ted and cheese. Makes NO sense.

All the icks she's posted as well, funny they've only become icks to her since being rejected or mugged off. A single man in a shared house wasn't an ick when you was stuffing your face on his bed was it?🤣

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Dying at her tiktoks where she can't "master" up the energy to edit her videos 🤣 god she's as thick as a pig in s!

"I go into these episodes where I'm just pissed off at life and everything and everyone for no reason" babes, that's not normal. The audacity to moan about a man showing her photos of his daughter as well "you're sending a stranger pictures of your daughter" well at least he's not posting his cock then a pic of his daughter as we know you like to peado it up a bit aye and entice the wrongens to your page with tits but the next slide is Ted and cheese. Makes NO sense.

All the icks she's posted as well, funny they've only become icks to her since being rejected or mugged off. A single man in a shared house wasn't an ick when you was stuffing your face on his bed was it?🤣
Ted and Cheese though. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Nice to see she’s just jumped on the “ick” trend. Didn’t Olivia Attwood start this on her series of love island 2017/2018.? As up to date as ever.

Love that she thinks she’s above all the men on the dating apps. But will show them her kebab for £2. And advertise that kebab on her social media, where she has pictures of her kids 😵‍💫

It’s the delusions of grandeur for me. What an ick.