Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
For someone with incredibly low levels of intellect, social skills, fashion sense, cash & personality she has a lot of audacity !!
These men that you are attracting are a reflection of who you are. If the only dates you are getting are from 2/10 men, that’s because you are indeed a 2/10 yourself hun! You fish from your own pool.
Just imagine the rant that he could have about her, but she’s too much of a narc to even think about that.

Roadman KK

Apr 23, 2023
I find it weird that she’s jumped so fast into dating after coming out of a ten year relationship. Wouldn’t you get your s together and make sure your kids are alrite first? Oh no sorry forgot it was kayleigh. Cock before children always

I’m 11 years in and sometimes day dream about being single, having a tidy house. not having to worry about someone else and could get a cat (husband is allergic)

Being single is great, I don’t understand people who are so quick to jump into other relationship’s.

Apr 16, 2023
I’m 11 years in and sometimes day dream about being single, having a tidy house. not having to worry about someone else and could get a cat (husband is allergic)

Being single is great, I don’t understand people who are so quick to jump into other relationship’s.
Well i'm 30 yr in and still happy but if anything happened would i se be arsed with another man i couldn't be bothered have enough on plate with kids and dogs lol