Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
We all know she's bat s crazy but think this has all just proven how bat s crazy she actually is. Wonder if shes had a glimmer of insight yet and that's why there have been no stories since. I cant believe she actually thought sharing those messages it would prove him to come across as the gaslighting, abusive nutter when it was just the other way around. This f gets more tragic on the daily.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So desperate for content she'll gladly continue to date a man who has 2 teeth, smells like her nans pants and is pro Andrew Tate - all her words after her video she put on tiktok labelled 'worst date ever'. No self respect, no self worth, no self awareness and unfortunately she will be teaching her poor kids her way of thinking and managing emotions.

Apr 21, 2023
She is such a hypocrite for retweeting this 😂😂😂😂 wasn’t she slagging RG off the other day? Yet we all know she probably gets herself off over her every night.

She has GOT to be taking the piss surely?

IMG_8714.jpeg
I think that the children are going to be a handful when they are older, if she doesn’t get her karma before then, this will be the point it happens. They will be a comprehensive school nightmare, zero guidance through their little lives.

Apr 18, 2023
Mr Carter

He actually looks like he has kind eyes. He looks a fairly normal bloke. She looks wild like she’s completely in love with a man she has literally just met… if someone asked me for a selfie on a first date my ‘emergency’ phone call would come so fast 😅

Let’s hope this guy is kind and normal, because let’s face it some men would not take kindly to her psycho behaviour. I genuinely worry for her children.

Apr 21, 2023
He actually looks like he has kind eyes. He looks a fairly normal bloke. She looks wild like she’s completely in love with a man she has literally just met… if someone asked me for a selfie on a first date my ‘emergency’ phone call would come so fast 😅

Let’s hope this guy is kind and normal, because let’s face it some men would not take kindly to her psycho behaviour. I genuinely worry for her children.
That is exactly my thoughts of him when I saw him, kind eyes. He’s had a bloody lucky escape!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She is such a hypocrite for retweeting this 😂😂😂😂 wasn’t she slagging RG off the other day? Yet we all know she probably gets herself off over her every night.

She has GOT to be taking the piss surely?

IMG_8714.jpeg
How ironic 'you don't even realise you are the ones raising your problem children' plus she is the most judgemental bully on social media I have ever come across. There's that lack of self awareness and insight again

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I’m glad someone else see’s kind eyes 😂 he looks like he’s politely taking the picture, I wonder if by this point he’d realised she is absolutely unhinged…
Shes smiling moronickly like she's having the time of her life and just met the love of her life. He looks cautious but like he is being polite. Never in all my first dates (I had a few in my younger years) did I ever ask to take a selfie or take a selfie of us. She seems to think it's a normal thing to do, to then post it all over social media. Same with the 2 teef nan pant smelling fella, all smiles in a selfie and then 'worst date ever' all over social media.... oh no wait he is now a lovely guy and she is now enjoying dates with him. ftard.

Apr 21, 2023
Shes smiling moronickly like she's having the time of her life and just met the love of her life. He looks cautious but like he is being polite. Never in all my first dates (I had a few in my younger years) did I ever ask to take a selfie or take a selfie of us. She seems to think it's a normal thing to do, to then post it all over social media. Same with the 2 teef nan pant smelling fella, all smiles in a selfie and then 'worst date ever' all over social media.... oh no wait he is now a lovely guy and she is now enjoying dates with him. ftard.
Which one was this?

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
Are you gonna hunt Mr Carter down? Do it! Doooooooo iiiiiiitttttttttt
He is a 45 bold man with tats, white, Jewish ex cocaine addict lives with mum bottom floor flat. Got issues or possible intermittent fasting who knows? Got two baby mamas. From Watford that should start you off with the M15 investigation oh and recently went on a past date with a orange psychopath with dodgy lips that loves a free meal 😂

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
The thing is though, how much of that is true? She’s already boomeranged back to the poor sod she slagged off on TikTok claiming what she said was “superficial”. She’s inconsistent as do with what she says, because she’s not got a bloody clue about anything. Thought the only white man she’d ever be with was a “fluke”? She just likes attention and will take it from any male.

I don’t think she knows herself either, therefore entertaining any fool who wants to take her on a date.