Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

noseynorax

May 6, 2023
Hate this horrible cow, as good as done her best to ruin me and my child’s life. Although I did find out a few home truths after our collision, regardless of how much it broke me as a person I was happy to have my eyes opened to my actual home life. Been lurking for ages but just had to voice my opinion on this fat cow, deserves all she gets in life along with half her horrible fing internet pals past and present.
Ooooooo what’s the tea!!

Apr 16, 2023
Give me my dummy or I’ll whinge, from a 4 year old. Tell me you’re a lazy parent without telling me …..

Imagine putting up with that s from a child in school. Giving a child IN SCHOOL a dummy. Being manipulated by a child. Learned behaviour!!
"You lot irritate me" she repeats constantly on her Instagram stories today...
What your phone? There's literally no one on your phone, but you talking to yourself hun. If what's looking back at from that video irritates you hun, grab a seat...
I'm so confused by her stories.. I literally just said to my mate, who irritates her? No ones there? She just admitted she's lacking engagement and losing followers because she's a fat ugly grotesque t. So who's irritating you KKK? No one's there? It's so weird the way she put her hair up and looked into the camera, realised how beasty she looked and laughed and said "do off I haven't got time for you lot today" ummm babes.. No one's asked for these weird stories 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Yet you still have time to sit and watch her and then dicuss her 🤣🤣🤣 tragic.
What's tragic is talking to yourself,no one is there, something else that's tragic is going out with stranger's and not knowing their name, another thing that's tragic is a child demanding their dummy,she's in school now she doesn't have it in school so can go all day without it, lazy parenting on your behalf and at 4 yr old teach her some manners, saying that with you as her mother she will never have any

Apr 16, 2023
*blocks everyone*
Complains she has limited engagement on Instagram.
Not very bright are you?
The reason she has no engagement is because it's the same se day in day out, her talking to her phone slagging people off, it's all drama car crash t.v..she has nothing going for her apart from drama she makes up to get views which even that isn't working she's well and truely past her sell by date