Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I’d put my £500k mortgage on it sweetheart
Your user name 👏 This just shows how fing stupid, apathetic & desperate for cash & attention she is. I wouldn’t wipe my dogs arse with that rag.
I hope she gets savaged in the comments like she did last time. She’s an absolute fing joke & her poor kids are going to bear the brunt of her behaviour. No wonder her kids are never invited to parties or play dates, she’d be trying to sell a story on you to the fing scum claiming your husband try to shag her at drop-off :rolleyes:

Apr 17, 2023
Kk had a paddy because nobody did what she asked. 10 minutes later all her arse licker followers ran to her link and blew smoke up her bum 🤣 probably through fear of being deleted or outed for something.
147 likes on the story. ONE HUNDRED and FORTY SEVEN 😂😂😂😂😂 yeah KK Jong Hun your childish b fitting tantrum got so much more exposure of the puff piece of imagination oh and a piddly 7 shares
I get more interaction on my social media posts and I’m not a instahun or bargain basement OF “star”

Apr 22, 2023
I’m missing a trick here.

Every Sunday I do a massive roast for family and friends. Not once have I sat and thought oooo I wonder what they’ll bring me!! (I do it because I love having a house full of my loved ones, not that you’d know what that’s like KK no pals)

Off to ring granny and tell her unless she brings me a bottle of gin she can piss of and eat her Sunday din dins down the retirement home.

Jul 25, 2023
@Buddha_belly can you please answer why you’re sharing pics of kids in between OF posts? I thought you wouldn’t be doing that anymore? I’m starting to think the children attract more creeps and that’s why you’re doing it? Got to be the only reason? Of all the things you do, this is the most disturbing
Needs reporting to safeguarding that does
Imagine a celebrity did that ? Outrage

Apr 16, 2023
@Buddha_belly can you please answer why you’re sharing pics of kids in between OF posts? I thought you wouldn’t be doing that anymore? I’m starting to think the children attract more creeps and that’s why you’re doing it? Got to be the only reason? Of all the things you do, this is the most disturbing
Totally agree, disturbing and disgusting behaviour