Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Please tell us your version of events…
I pretty much have done above. Not a hint of anything that has been said in this forum, I wish I was rich enough to be a sugar daddy. About all I can afford is a packet of Bassets sugar babies

I am not a punter, dirty old man, special, didn't pay for time. We had a laugh, and I thought a decentbmeal, few drinks, watched the show, realised the trains were buggered

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Also, how do you become 'mates' with someone that's promoting her OF content with pictures and videos of her children thrown in? And do your adult children approve? Are you actually still 'mates' with her?
I don't judge, rightly or wrongly it isn't my place to tell people what to do or not to do. I take the point you are making though

May 26, 2023
I pretty much have done above. Not a hint of anything that has been said in this forum, I wish I was rich enough to be a sugar daddy. About all I can afford is a packet of Bassets sugar babies

I am not a punter, dirty old man, special, didn't pay for time. We had a laugh, and I thought a decentbmeal, few drinks, watched the show, realised the trains were buggered
So if she wanted to have another day out with you would you be going along?

Apr 18, 2023
I have other friends I have met for lunch, gone to rugby matches, plays etc. I do take your point

I appreciate what you’re saying, I just mean that how it was portrayed to social media made it look more like a ‘date’.

I bet you wish you’d never come on now it’s turned into a full blown interview 🤣 did you expect to be paraded on social media?