Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 12, 2023
Ah yes, Leahs small business in a shed that kk was so madly jealous of she made post after post about her clearly forgetting that Apple, Harley Davison and Yankee Candles all began in a garage... didn't she try to make her own wax melts shortly after that?

Anyway she won't be stopping this anytime soon. Its been what, 6 years now? At least. Just wait until those 2 little invalids get social media of their own. Can't wait to contact them

Apr 12, 2023
Fair enough,but any normal person would order just 2 cakes not 5,if i was on a date i would think that person had food issues straight away just my opinion tho
It's not even like its a little romantic trio of desserts to share on a plate. The whale took 5 fing full desserts. Its nice that she gets such decedant treats while the kids are pumped full of refined modified crap

mankyminky

Apr 17, 2023
Remember Aileen was the same? Would go raj when people wouldn’t like her posts or share her stories? Nutters, the both of them.
Lol I remember her once showing a screen recording of her flicking through all the people who had viewed her stories and saw my name go past, I felt like a celebrity 😜 she then said all these people haven't liked my post so your getting blocked and that was the end of that 🤣 I also remember the time I joined one of KKS lives having never said anything ever in my life to her and her 'mod' kicked me out so I joined again and then i got blocked.I was obviously on KKs hitlist of people who watched but didn't comment or like.Such attention seekers, they aren't celebrities and we don't owe them anything.Its free car crash entertainment for me since Jeremy Kyle was taken off air 😜

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Lol I remember her once showing a screen recording of her flicking through all the people who had viewed her stories and saw my name go past, I felt like a celebrity 😜 she then said all these people haven't liked my post so your getting blocked and that was the end of that 🤣 I also remember the time I joined one of KKS lives having never said anything ever in my life to her and her 'mod' kicked me out so I joined again and then i got blocked.I was obviously on KKs hitlist of people who watched but didn't comment or like.Such attention seekers, they aren't celebrities and we don't owe them anything.Its free car crash entertainment for me since Jeremy Kyle was taken off air 😜
I remember her saying on a live once that she was scrolling through the list of watchers and screen recording and if any of what she said ended up on a trolling site she would blocked everyone.

Jul 12, 2023
I find it very odd she's not been on to defend her fat self. Well should i say "try" to. She sits her sweaty arse on her settee her kids have to sit on.. photographing her fat rat with a weapons grade filter on her face. Then has the nerve to call people pervs and doxx them 🤦🏻‍♀️ The word HIPPO CRYPT couldn't be more apt for the patchy fat mess. Hope she gets banned off of OF

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
I find it very odd she's not been on to defend her fat self. Well should i say "try" to. She sits her sweaty arse on her settee her kids have to sit on.. photographing her fat rat with a weapons grade filter on her face. Then has the nerve to call people pervs and doxx them 🤦🏻‍♀️ The word HIPPO CRYPT couldn't be more apt for the patchy fat mess. Hope she gets banned off of OF
I think something big has gone down.

Apr 16, 2023
Because it's all true and she knows it, but she'll make out had better things to do with her life,which we all no to be a lie, as kids will be stuck in house as her and her kids have no real friends and that's because of her

Apr 29, 2023
Just adding another to the list KK has harassed online, I used to follow an account a few years ago (I can’t remember her username but she used to post all of her family meals, she had 2 little boys and used to make her own wax melts) and KK used to make some of the meals and tag her in them on her stories and I think one day as usual the green eyed KK came out and started being really nasty to this girl across her stories 🤷🏼‍♀️ the best thing is said she made wax melts in her “garden shed” her “shed” was nicer than KK’s full house 😂😭
Leah!!! Lovely woman