Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Yet another bloke ,she just can't leave men alone, im thinking she don't like woman, probably because she would be put in her place straight away, any man that pays her attention she digs her claws in she really has serious daddy issues
She probably makes crude remarks about her ‘assets’ every time she’s invited out with couples so women probably just don’t want to be around her. Imagine you have her life and then find yourself out with another female and see them happy, their partner and kids happy etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if she tries catfishing her friends other halves just to see them as unhappy as she is. No woman in their right mind would want to be friends with her after a half an hour convo, and no man with anything other than fanny on their brain would entertain her either (sorry Paul) - that must KILL HER 🙃

Apr 16, 2023
I’m thinking this is another live so she can attempt to figure out who’s a troll… you know how KKs logic works. This is how she decided I was a troll, I wasn’t but it drove me to tattle and here because she attempted to doxx me as one.
That's exactly what she's doing it for, she'll never get rid of them all unless she came off social media and she won't do that, she thrives on attention and drama

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
She probably makes crude remarks about her ‘assets’ every time she’s invited out with couples so women probably just don’t want to be around her. Imagine you have her life and then find yourself out with another female and see them happy, their partner and kids happy etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if she tries catfishing her friends other halves just to see them as unhappy as she is. No woman in their right mind would want to be friends with her after a half an hour convo, and no man with anything other than fanny on their brain would entertain her either (sorry Paul) - that must KILL HER 🙃
I wasn't interested in the crusty clam @yammj genuinely didn't think of her in that way

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Hanky is the fella she was in a van with on a live a couple of weeks ago whilst having a maccies after they had just been for an all you can eat. She then fell out with him saying she always pays and he doesn't do anything for her and he's been trying to get in her pants but she's not interested. No she's realised she's isolated herself from everyone and has started begging him to be mates again by repeatedly voicenoting him until he responded. Said she would pay for his takeaway if he comes over and goes in her live with her because everyone was saying he was 'funny'.

Openly saying she is buying someone's friendship here. Then tomorrow she will be ranting about the fact she always pays. Looking at this guy it's clear he's not gonna say no to a free takeaway.

Jul 25, 2023
Hanky is the fella she was in a van with on a live a couple of weeks ago whilst having a maccies after they had just been for an all you can eat. She then fell out with him saying she always pays and he doesn't do anything for her and he's been trying to get in her pants but she's not interested. No she's realised she's isolated herself from everyone and has started begging him to be mates again by repeatedly voicenoting him until he responded. Said she would pay for his takeaway if he comes over and goes in her live with her because everyone was saying he was 'funny'.

Openly saying she is buying someone's friendship here. Then tomorrow she will be ranting about the fact she always pays. Looking at this guy it's clear he's not gonna say no to a free takeaway.
So another male into the home where the kids are . Can we keep up at this moment in time ?

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Anyone else notice one of her icks was women who have bigger breasts than her. This is why she got so triggered by @theallegedsugardaddy talking about his ex
When your ex wife has a CV with a job title of Industrial Bra Tester for Bravissimo, testing products to destruction, you know some women will get a tad triggered

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
When your ex wife has a CV with a job title of Industrial Bra Tester for Bravissimo, testing products to destruction, you know some women will get a tad envious
She probably only tried striking up a ‘friendship’ with you for yellow sticker pre worn bravissimo bras! When she realised she wouldn’t be able to ‘fill your wives shoes/bras’ she fed off 🤣🤣