Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Mute Marcie

Jun 12, 2023
Where are them poor kids though ? With Dan again ? Poor man’s been working all week now dumped with him so she can get laid in a transit van by another man .

Dan was obviously watching the instagram live as he messaged her and the guy asked if he was watching and she said probably then told him to not talk about it.

Aug 1, 2023
Holy cow what an ugly f. This makes me happy because my bloke is fit as do and she only pulls munters. Kayleigh only attracts blokes who look like they perv at 12 year olds. Does this not show you that any good looking bloke doesn’t want her. she’s having the scraggy ends that no other woman wants. Keep it up kkk because I FUCCCCCKKKKING LOVVVVVEEEE IT.

Apr 16, 2023
Holy cow what an ugly f. This makes me happy because my bloke is fit as do and she only pulls munters. Kayleigh only attracts blokes who look like they perv at 12 year olds. Does this not show you that any good looking bloke doesn’t want her. she’s having the scraggy ends that no other woman wants. Keep it up kkk because I FUCCCCCKKKKING LOVVVVVEEEE IT.
This is why i asked if all blokes in her area are like that, as their pug frigging ugly, but that is all she will ever attract

May 23, 2023
Comments today have had me LAUGHING OUT LOUD! 💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣
Those boots belong in the wardrobe department of a Dick Whittington panto 💀
Her face actually looks like a ginger Trunchbull in the pic where she’s wearing them
I can’t comment on the date, not enough words right now.
The food 💀💀💀💀💀
And the fact she films it all as if any of it is something to be even remotely proud of 💀💀💀
I have to admit I’m at the point where I am a bit obsessed, who wouldn’t be? I mean this is top notch car crash viewing! Instead of only fans she should walk about with a go pro on and stream that; I definitely would sub! 100%