Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 8, 2023
And she's just proved by putting that post up exactly what she thinks of you
It’s nothing compared to what she’ll think of me once I spill the tea 😂 if she’s really, thinking or hoping I will still stay loyal to her after everything, she’s either very much mistaken, or more deluded than we thought.

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
Not so chatty now receipts have been given are you TrollHunter.
Goes against your narrative doesn't it. See what good people Paul and your ex friend are though? It's taken them this long to speak up and give receipts. Paul hasn't been saying anything bad for weeks, just asking question and you came on and slated him and made out he's harassed you, he's given receipts to prove otherwise and now you're silent. The problem with people like you is you hate losing control of the narrative. The truth has been given. Your narcissism hadn't taken a hold of Paul and thankfully your ex friend has managed to escape it too. You can't bad mouth people and treat people like s constantly and expect no reaction. The slightest anything and you kick off yet expect other people to stay silent throughout your abuse. No.

Apr 20, 2023
How is anyone blackmailing her?
It would have been blackmail if she said ‘give me some out of date frozen sandwiches or the screen shots are getting leaked kk’. She just simply wanted an apology and she’s not getting one. Not blackmail kayleigh but your solicitor will tell you that

Apr 20, 2023
It’s nothing compared to what she’ll think of me once I spill the tea 😂 if she’s really, thinking or hoping I will still stay loyal to her after everything, she’s either very much mistaken, or more deluded than we thought.
Why do we have to wait until after the weekend for the tea though lol

Apr 16, 2023
Not so chatty now receipts have been given are you TrollHunter.
Goes against your narrative doesn't it. See what good people Paul and your ex friend are though? It's taken them this long to speak up and give receipts. Paul hasn't been saying anything bad for weeks, just asking question and you came on and slated him and made out he's harassed you, he's given receipts to prove otherwise and now you're silent. The problem with people like you is you hate losing control of the narrative. The truth has been given. Your narcissism hadn't taken a hold of Paul and thankfully your ex friend has managed to escape it too. You can't bad mouth people and treat people like s constantly and expect no reaction. The slightest anything and you kick off yet expect other people to stay silent throughout your abuse. No.
Could not of said better myself 👏

Aug 8, 2023
Why do we have to wait until after the weekend for the tea though lol
I’ll upload everything in separate posts over the weekend. There’s 6years worth to spill. Including Dan, the split, the trolling her own children, the SS involvement, the harassment, stalking and intimidation of the neighbour, glitz and Aileen, the Botox friend, the list is endless 😂

noseynorax

May 6, 2023
Ok, so now I know KK has made up countless accounts over these past couple of days, and not once has she thought to do the decent thing and message me privately to explain/say sorry for what she did, I refuse to keep my mouth shut any longer. What is it you often say Kayleigh? How you are poked and prodded until you snap?

You have NO morals. NO decency and NO nice or genuine bone in your body. For someone who spent months, If not years, going on about how you can hold your hands up when you’ve done wrong? You’re an absolute liar.
You haven’t ‘attacked’ me yet because YOU KNOW what I have on you. 6 years of ‘dirt’. 6 years of your lies, manipulation, your mistakes, the way you treated Dan in the lead up of your split! The dirt on your MIL and how you treated her and the real reason she won’t have any of you in her home?? How you harass, bully, intimidate and stalk your elderly neighbours?? How about I go down that path Kayleigh? How about it’s put out there, once and for all, exactly what you are like? I know for a fact this page is being watched by your journalist friend, so if I were you, I’d be careful the real Kayleigh isn’t put out there in an article soon enough.
I AM HERE FOR THIS!!

noseynorax

May 6, 2023
Thankyou 👏 it is not blackmailing for telling the truth. I’ve kept quiet for 6 years Kayleigh! What you did was wrong, and rather than admitting it and saying sorry, you’ve done yourself No favours. It’s you who’s needed me these past 6 years. It’s me, that owes you nothing!! But I’m glad by posting that story, you’ve inevitably tripped yourself up, because not once have you denied it!! If you did nothing wrong, they’d be no ‘blackmail’.
Are you Aileen?