Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 8, 2023
OK fair enough if that's true actually tell us some tea we don't already know. She ain't gonna apologise to you lets face it but a lot of what you've written has already been posted here so what else has she been up to? Why have we gotta wait until after the weekend? To give you or her time to doctor screenshot or what? Just post them and let's have her
I never once said, ‘after’ the weekend. I said ‘over’ the weekend. I have 6 years worth to spill, old messages to go through, voice notes etc, I can assure you, I am absolutely not going to come on here, make myself known to Kayleigh and others, (although Kayleigh’s latest story, very much proves what I’m saying is correct, and not once denied it anywhere) only to find then produce ‘doctored’ receipts 😂 everything I have written is the truth. I have no reason to lie about anything I’ve said.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
That blocking spree of people who were genuine followers but watched her for comedy and entertainment are en route in their masses. Does she not realise she escalated the situation further? Is she only wanting to keep the followers who don't watch her stories / comment?
No she is that thick. She makes Joey Essex look like a mensa prodigy

Aug 8, 2023
Long time lurker of this thread… I really wish Dan would fight for full custody of the children. As someone who works within the mental health field the damage she is doing / has done to those poor children is detrimental and is going to cause them so many issues further down the line and it makes me so upset to see😞
Completely agree, and I can relate with working along the mental health sector.

Aug 8, 2023
Did she tell you much about her childhood? Not that it excuses her behaviour of course but the psychologist in me is so curious to what her upbringing was like!
Bits and pieces. To be fair, not a great deal. Her mum died when she was 2/3years old. Her dad got custody of her, but quickly met/married another women. The women made it very clear that Kayleigh wasn’t biologically hers, and very much made her own children the priority/favoured. Kayleigh had to even then beg for attention. Her dad seemed pretty oblivious to it and allowed it to happen and sided with the new wife.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Bits and pieces. To be fair, not a great deal. Her mum died when she was 2/3years old. Her dad got custody of her, but quickly met/married another women. The women made it very clear that Kayleigh wasn’t biologically hers, and very much made her own children the priority/favoured. Kayleigh had to even then beg for attention. Her dad seemed pretty oblivious to it and allowed it to happen and sided with the new wife.
But that's even assuming that's how it went down. 🤔

noseynorax

May 6, 2023
I’ll post everything around 7/7:30 once my children are in bed! I promise it’ll be worth the wait- I’ll be detailing everything.
PERFECT TIMING! My baby will be in bed my sons out fishing for the weekend with his dad. Glass of wine and a dominos and I am here for it alllll! Spill all the tea gurllll