Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 8, 2023
This is when she reported Glitz and Aileen to the police. And of course, put up on insta about Aileen stole her babies birth money. Which again, caused Aileen to be absolutely HOUNDED. I believe, Aileen actually came off insta around this point. I’m not sure if any action was ever taken. I don’t believe there was, however Kayleigh was starting to have police at her door. For numerous reasons.

I believe, it was when KK was arrested, the police alerted SS (I think this is something they have to do by law, but please correct me if I am wrong). The SW visited didn’t she KK? And you had to be assessed and got told they’d be watching your social media.

After a few weeks, I think around a month? The case got dropped (this was involvement number 1 with social).

Apr 16, 2023
This is when she reported Glitz and Aileen to the police. And of course, put up on insta about Aileen stole her babies birth money. Which again, caused Aileen to be absolutely HOUNDED. I believe, Aileen actually came off insta around this point. I’m not sure if any action was ever taken. I don’t believe there was, however Kayleigh was starting to have police at her door. For numerous reasons.

I believe, it was when KK was arrested, the police alerted SS (I think this is something they have to do by law, but please correct me if I am wrong). The SW visited didn’t she KK? And you had to be assessed and got told they’d be watching your social media.

After a few weeks, I think around a month? The case got dropped (this was involvement number 1 with social).
Yeah they do, any time police get called out and there’s kids in the house they do an automatic welfare referral to SW…it’s called a police concern report.

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
Permission to speak. Pineapple on pizza is divine
Permission denied! Stop talking about food😭😂 I can’t be arsed to make anything and I can’t be arsed to even get a bag of crisps I’m comfy and snug and unless KKK herself came bouncing down my path I ain’t moving for s

But your right pineapple on pizza is divine 😂