Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 8, 2023
She was having these men round whilst the kids were at home šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Yes she was. Iā€™m not sure how many times, or what men in question it was, but she absolutely did definitely have men around those children. Which was why she went from being on a Child In Need plan for support, to a Child Protection Plan by SS.

Aug 1, 2023
Iā€™m doing a lou aswell now and if I donā€™t go to sleep then I will end up eating the entire contents of the fridge with the munchies.

Itsnotyouitsme youā€™re grounded now for your little outburst. So you get yoursen to bed too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I apologise to everyone involved, I accept my punishment. Good night šŸ„“šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Jul 25, 2023
Yes she was. Iā€™m not sure how many times, or what men in question it was, but she absolutely did definitely have men around those children. Which was why she went from being on a Child In Need plan for support, to a Child Protection Plan by SS.
Not calling you a liar but if you have the evidence of this I can forward to the duty social worker I have been emailing now for weeks with evidence . Cheers

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
The eldest told Dan that she had men around the house whilst he was working. He checked the door bell app to see the cameras being turned off/on and footage deleted either side to this man coming and going. He left that weekend after her begging to come back claiming the kids wasnā€™t settling.
So what she said then was a load of old s and just used the posts on her sharing the screenshot messages from the MIL as an excuse. She blamed the messaged the MIL had sent to a troll as a reason for him moving out sooner rather than later. Again another KK made up narrative that never quite made sense.

Apr 16, 2023
Oooh weā€™re getting the juicy stuff now.

Kayleigh, youā€™re an absolute disgrace of a mother!

Aug 8, 2023
KK has men around those children. The Eldest told Dan and I think also the school.

KK has been on a Child in Need plan with SS since Xmas when she (told me) she self referred for support about the boys behaviour. She wanted a disability social worker but they are few and far between.

Due to her having men around these children, sheā€™s now been escalated to a Child Protection Plan.

Depending where your from, theyā€™ll be called slightly different things, but the plan sheā€™s on currently with SS is the one before they remove children unless a significant and substantial change is made over a period of time. Often 18-24 months.

Aug 1, 2023
KK has men around those children. The Eldest told Dan and I think also the school.

KK has been on a Child in Need plan with SS since Xmas when she (told me) she self referred for support about the boys behaviour. She wanted a disability social worker but they are few and far between.

Due to her having men around these children, sheā€™s now been escalated to a Child Protection Plan.

Depending where your from, theyā€™ll be called slightly different things, but the plan sheā€™s on currently with SS is the one before they remove children unless a significant and substantial change is made over a period of time. Often 18-24 months.
So sheā€™s clearly not listening because sheā€™s not making changes. So when she says the kids are staying at their dads and she did them all breakfast to take. Where did they all stay then??

Aug 8, 2023
So what she said then was a load of old s and just used the posts on her sharing the screenshot messages from the MIL as an excuse. She blamed the messaged the MIL had sent to a troll as a reason for him moving out sooner rather than later. Again another KK made up narrative that never quite made sense.
Absolutely made up- if Iā€™m totally honest, Iā€™m not even completely sure the ā€˜messagesā€™ to the MIL wasnā€™t her under a profile to use as ā€˜cover upā€™ for when she got exposed.