Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
She went live? Thought she blocked you, thought you were at the pub all night danny? Paige? What in the jekyll and Hyde is this account.
That's a different Paige love. Try and keep up. My old account was mutemarcie, and before that I was FayleighKlitton. I’m not KK. I'm just s at remembering passwords.

Aug 8, 2023
Wow… KK is now calling me, and getting whatever male she’s with to pretend she’s the police 😂. Not a problem KK, I’m going to be calling 101 to confirm if a police officer has really been at your address today, and used your phone to call me 🫣🫣 I’m EMBARRASSED for you! Not to mention impersonating a police officer is a criminal offence.

What was it you got them to say KK? ‘If personal screenshots are shared on a ‘hate forum’ that you can be arrested for breach of data and slander’

Let me ring 101 guys then the screenshots will be rolling 👌🏼

Jul 25, 2023
Wow… KK is now calling me, and getting whatever male she’s with to pretend she’s the police 😂. Not a problem KK, I’m going to be calling 101 to confirm if a police officer has really been at your address today, and used your phone to call me 🫣🫣 I’m EMBARRASSED for you! Not to mention impersonating a police officer is a criminal offence.

What was it you got them to say KK? ‘If personal screenshots are shared on a ‘hate forum’ that you can be arrested for breach of data and slander’

The audacity 🫢

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023

Another fool wasting police time.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023

Hate forum 🤣🤣🤣

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I'm not the beast.😊
I know the difference between brought and bought.
I can use punctuation correctly.
I've been around a long long time, some of you didn't like me back in the tattle days 😉
I just enjoy trolling you all, as well as the beast.
You're all a sad bunch of gullible t's to be honest if you believe anything about Child Protection Plans or social services. Some of you are well educated women with actual functioning brains yet your hate for K clouds that and you can't see when you're being fed utter bullshit.

Also Hi Doris. I know you're here somewhere. You're still a dickhead.
do me - defo need to get the Guess Who out again. 🧐