Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 21, 2023
Can someone check her stories to see what male she’s possibly with today? It was a male with an English accent. Doesn’t sound like Dan whatsoever.
I wouldn’t worry. Just contact 101 and see if you’ve been contacted. It’s not wasting police time if they’ve been trying to contact you.

Aug 8, 2023
I wouldn’t worry. Just contact 101 and see if you’ve been contacted. It’s not wasting police time if they’ve been trying to contact you.
Not worried at all- I just want to call her out on her bollocks YET AGAIN. She was clearly ruffled by what was said last night, and hasn’t acknowledged it on her stories. Which normally if she had ‘proof’ of such ‘lies’ she’d be the first person shouting into her camera. Ironic really.

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
I also highly doubt the police would be calling from an unknown own number. They would also have to quote their officer ID or give you a reference number.
I've spoken to Beds police recently (actual police not my popo crew and not KK related) and it came up as a private number both times. They do tell you who they are though, its not a casual "Hey its the police, stop being naughty online" 🤣

Aug 8, 2023
I've spoken to Beds police recently (actual police not my popo crew and not KK related) and it came up as a private number both times. They do tell you who they are though, its not a casual "Hey its the police, stop being naughty online" 🤣
It was her speaking first of all, before the ‘police’ 😂🫣 EMBARRASSING