Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I have no reason to creep up to Paul, cause I don't know him. I've never met him you silly sausšŸ¤£

You're not getting to me, thing is, I'm getting to you all. And whilst Yam likes this she must be off neglecting her own children whilst she puffs on her 30th spliff of the day I assume.

I get to you, because you think I'm KK. And in reality deep down you know you have no idea who I am. You'll never get me me. Cause I'm not the ginger beluga.

Otyt GG2 circa 2019.
You never met him? So who did KK? One of your 7 personalities? Or have you met so many men, your memory slacks with Paul.

Oh Kayleigh Louise, you donā€™t bother me at all. Myself, and others have been getting under your skin quicker than youā€™re sharing your STIs around Dunstable.

Your obsession for Yam is getting out of hand, babe. May I suggest a self booking into the nearest mental hospital.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I have no reason to creep up to Paul, cause I don't know him. I've never met him you silly sausšŸ¤£

You're not getting to me, thing is, I'm getting to you all. And whilst Yam likes this she must be off neglecting her own children whilst she puffs on her 30th spliff of the day I assume.

I get to you, because you think I'm KK. And in reality deep down you know you have no idea who I am. You'll never get me me. Cause I'm not the ginger beluga.

Otyt GG2 circa 2019.
Definitely an OG then by the way you signed out.
I donā€™t believe youā€™re kkk by the way.

May 23, 2023
My kids are with their nan while I get ready for a pub lunch, she just brought me round a lovely bunch of flowers and bottle of wine because she hasnā€™t seen me in a while, nice to be liked I wonā€™t lie to you. Lost count of how many ā€˜spliffsā€™ (I do love when you call it that) Iā€™ve had so far today to be honest šŸ¤” But I am rolling a big fatty right now šŸ˜

May 18, 2023
Definitely an OG then by the way you signed out.
I donā€™t believe youā€™re kkk by the way.
Yeah not I agree not KKK but still a trouble maker itā€™ll either be Babz (Sam) or one of the old lot Michelle and her minions and when I mean old I donā€™t mean original gang I mean fING OLD, the lot of them were pushing 60 when Kkk started her account so do knows why theyā€™re all still here causing trouble all the time, these lot including Babz think theyā€™re superior trolls and will argue with anything right or wrong because theyā€™re all self righteous dick heads who belong in the same kind of facility as Kkk!

Best to just ignore because theyā€™re sitting there reading your replies with their phones on vibrate getting joy from every reply šŸ¤”

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Yeah not I agree not KKK but still a trouble maker itā€™ll either be Babz (Sam) or one of the old lot Michelle and her minions and when I mean old I donā€™t mean original gang I mean fING OLD, the lot of them were pushing 60 when Kkk started her account so do knows why theyā€™re all still here causing trouble all the time, these lot including Babz think theyā€™re superior trolls and will argue with anything right or wrong because theyā€™re all self righteous dick heads who belong in the same kind of facility as Kkk!

Best to just ignore because theyā€™re sitting there reading your replies with their phones on vibrate getting joy from every reply šŸ¤”
Sadly, I keep checking here hoping to see if the ex friend posts any more replies. šŸ«£
The joy only comes from the amusing replies you lot put though.
Forgive me?!

jaggyjowls

Aug 13, 2023
Now now Paul. Have you actually told the truth or do I need to chip in here ?

Now the truth Paul is ... I liked you more than you liked me .

I asked if you were still in love with your ex wife as you non stop went on about her daily and it was becoming very boring and repetitive.

I mean we both could go and air our entire convos back from we began talking couldn't we ? We could both air our dirty laundry for all to see and the general public.

What screen shots have you shown Paul? Just the parts you wanted to and fits your narrative I suppose . Did you mention I also tried to call you 2 could of been 3 times ro discuss personally with you why you felt the need to be continously talking about me in a gossip /hate/trolling forum? In which you didn't answer . Strange as you clearly want my attention again .

After I told you I was no longer wasting my time on a man who didn't like me back in that way (one who touched my bum, paid for everything and joined my OF for months) and didn't want friendship I asked you to leave me alone didn't I? Did you show that part of screen shot ?

I didn't speak to you again after me saying leave me alone did I? That's when I found out you were writing here ?? For what reason I'm unsure of as I told you exactly what I said in the live and for the record I keep all my live streams so will happily share :)

Did you post where I then asked you to leave me alone AGAIN? and you ignored it? I then did message your daughter to tell you to also leave me alone ( clearly you both have the same mentality) I wasn't rude, I wasn't nasty I merely asked you on several occasions to leave me alone .

I'm sorry if your hurt and missing our friendship but I made the decision to no longer be involved in that friendship.

Anyway enough of that irrelevant nonsense...

Where do we start ladies .....jeez there's so much that's happened in my life I was completely unaware of and is complete news to me !

Still failing to see an ounce of evidence from any ludicrous claims but as we said its all fun and games isn't it .

And the story teller in here you should look into being a jornalist for the daily star the amount of s you spout , scary thing is you believe it yourself šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Christ alive. Absolute madness.

Apr 29, 2023

I asked if you were still in love with your ex wife as you non stop went on about her daily and it was becoming very boring and repetitive.

I mean we both could go and air our entire convos back from we began talking couldn't we ? We could both air our dirty laundry for all to see and the general public.

What screen shots have you shown Paul? Just the parts you wanted to and fits your narrative I suppose . Did you mention I also tried to call you 2 could of been 3 times ro discuss personally with you why you felt the need to be continously talking about me in a gossip /hate/trolling forum? In which you didn't answer . Strange as you clearly want my attention again .

After I told you I was no longer wasting my time on a man who didn't like me back in that way (one who touched my bum, paid for everything and joined my OF for months) and didn't want friendship I asked you to leave me alone didn't I? Did you show that part of screen shot ?

I didn't speak to you again after me saying leave me alone did I? That's when I found out you were writing here ?? For what reason I'm unsure of as I told you exactly what I said in the live and for the record I keep all my live streams so will happily share :)

Did you post where I then asked you to leave me alone AGAIN? and you ignored it? I then did message your daughter to tell you to also leave me alone ( clearly you both have the same mentality) I wasn't rude, I wasn't nasty I merely asked you on several occasions to leave me alone .

I'm sorry if your hurt and missing our friendship but I made the decision to no longer be involved in that friendship.

Where do we start ladies .....jeez there's so much that's happened in my life I was completely unaware of and is complete news to me !

Still failing to see an ounce of evidence from any ludicrous claims but as we said its all fun and games isn't it .

And the story teller in here you should look into being a jornalist for the daily star the amount of s you spout , scary thing is you believe it yourself šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Boring šŸ’¤

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023

But KK, you havenā€™t disproved any of whatā€™s been said on here by anyone šŸ˜‚ people will
Put up what they wish, youā€™ll never stop that! But you canā€™t silence others and make out youā€™re the victim constantly.

If you have any evidence, to disprove Paulā€™s, or anyone elseā€™s claims on here, then do it. Iā€™m sure others would have more respect for you, and maybe even get a few apologies if you did.

Apr 12, 2023

Jesus fing christ kayleigh he was on here talking ABOUT YOU NOT TO YOU. How could he leave you alone if you'd blocked him on everything? And didn't even give him a chance to respond. That's your main move ain't it. That was 1 message to him. I don't see any evidence of him not leaving you alone there. In fact i don't see any messages to you at all just you messaging him.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Now now guysā€¦ If KKK is claiming sheā€™s the victim again, maybe we should allow her the opportunity to put up EVIDENCE to discredit what others have SHOWN.

This, Kayleigh could change a lot of whatā€™s said on her about you, your life and your kids if you could prove youā€™re telling the truth.

Iā€™m happy to wait and Iā€™ll be the first to personally apologise to you on here.

jaggyjowls

Aug 13, 2023
But KK, you havenā€™t disproved any of whatā€™s been said on here by anyone šŸ˜‚ people will
Put up what they wish, youā€™ll never stop that! But you canā€™t silence others and make out youā€™re the victim constantly.

If you have any evidence, to disprove Paulā€™s, or anyone elseā€™s claims on here, then do it. Iā€™m sure others would have more respect for you, and maybe even get a few apologies if you did.
Sorry I've been busy with my kids , thanks for the offer but I don't think I need to be uploading copious amounts of 'receipts' and 'evidence' for peoples amusement, and won't be bear baited into it , its just not my jam anymore .

I will post what I feel the need to, but tale teller or what ever its name is , stop your nonsense your looking silly , and the tales your telling is quite literally unbelievable! And anyone with an ounce of common sense will see everything tou have put is utter made up bullshit .

Sorry but could you tell me the time you had this imaginary phone call from me ? Because obviously as you all know I have2 doorbell cameras right? So anyone who comes in my property will be recorded ?? So please do tell me what time they came to my house .. now this is for starters .

Sorry that this goes against your narrative of stories and views on this thread but I'm very invested on this take tellers version of events.

Apr 16, 2023
Sorry I've been busy with my kids , thanks for the offer but I don't think I need to be uploading copious amounts of 'receipts' and 'evidence' for peoples amusement, and won't be bear baited into it , its just not my jam anymore .

I will post what I feel the need to, but tale teller or what ever its name is , stop your nonsense your looking silly , and the tales your telling is quite literally unbelievable! And anyone with an ounce of common sense will see everything tou have put is utter made up bullshit .

Sorry but could you tell me the time you had this imaginary phone call from me ? Because obviously as you all know I have2 doorbell cameras right? So anyone who comes in my property will be recorded ?? So please do tell me what time they came to my house .. now this is for starters .

Sorry that this goes against your narrative of stories and views on this thread but I'm very invested on this take tellers version of events.
Because you have fk all, time with your kids, you wouldn't no what that was

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023

I can only speak how I find, but from what was uploaded last night, many other people remembered and resonated with. There is a screenshot of the call she received somewhere a few pages back.

Aug 1, 2023

Hi kkk,

hi kkk,
how does it feel knowing your at top level social services because your kids are at risk. How does it feel knowing we all know youā€™re a man beater. Also, how embarrassing Paul rejected you šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023

What screen shots have you shown Paul? Just the parts you wanted to and fits your narrative I suppose . Did you mention I also tried to call you 2 could have been 3 times ro discuss personally with you why you felt the need to be continously talking about me in a gossip /hate/trolling forum? In which you didn't answer . Strange as you clearly want my attention again .

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ hilarious. Actually @theallegedsugardaddy did show the screenshots of you calling him and him ignoring you.

CORRECT āœ…

He knocked you back love, not the other way about.
Youā€™re a bit obsessed with him, unhinged actually.

And yes he did post the screen shot of you asking him to leave you alone. But he wasnā€™t bothering you hun was he though? All he was doing was speaking to us on here and you HATE that you canā€™t control his narrative.

He is more than welcome to stay here, in our little victim support group šŸ„°

Iā€™m not sure what you were hoping to achieve with your post????

do your live!! No one cares what you said on it. For weeks now all youā€™ve done is post his information on your stories, mostly lies, and contact his daughter who pissed herself laughing at you. Her dad filled her in on what you are like.

See thatā€™s normally what happens with dads and daughters, they speak and communicate. You wouldnā€™t know as you are a massive embarrassment to your ā€œdadā€ who hates you that much he would give up the chance of a relationship with his grandkids to ensure he has no dealings with you whatsoever.

Your poor kids, they have no one because of you and youā€™re that lacking in intelligence that you canā€™t see that you are the issue.

Apr 29, 2023

fing hell pleaseā€¦.. ā€˜youā€™reā€™ šŸ˜©