Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 29, 2023
Don't order me what to do , I'm not speaking to you like a t after everything you have said about me my kids and family .

Seriously.
You get spoken to like a t because you are a literal, spiteful, vindictive, greedy, entirely not funny in any possible way, ill educated, verging on illiterate, racist, neglectful, spineless, t.

Apr 12, 2023
I’m just going to step in here and say abortion is still a loss. I said it last night and I’ll say it again. She didn’t claim she had a miscarriage. She just said loss. Yes it’s not comparable to someone losing their son to suicide but grief is grief.

Also we have yet to see the screenshots of her calling her kids S ***** and R******

However, I would also like to know why you @jaggyjowls target Jodie’s kids ?
Yes it is a loss but a loss that she chose, as I’ve said before it’s her right and for the record I’m pro abortion but at the time she played it out like she had an infant loss!
She should have stayed private about it but obviously again not fitting the narrative she wouldn’t! It’s all attention good or bad!

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Hi kkk,

hi kkk,
how does it feel knowing your at top level social services because your kids are at risk. How does it feel knowing we all know you’re a man beater. Also, how embarrassing Paul rejected you 😂😂
Again, if this was lies from @Toomanytalestotale why isn’t @jaggyjowls answering it? This would be one of the first things I’d want to clear up.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Don't order me what to do , I'm not speaking to you like a t after everything you have said about me my kids and family .

Seriously.
You won’t answer because you know you don’t like my questions.

I think you’ll find, if you look through my posts, I have been vanilla compared to you and what you say about people 🙂

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
Kayleigh why have you relentlessly attacked Jodies kids if you truly believe kids should be left out of it? The things you've said about her children have been absolutely appalling. Racist comments, comments about her losing a child! I'm asking you sincerely, why is it ok when you do it but everyone else should toe the line and never mention your kids?

Jul 25, 2023
Kayleigh why have you relentlessly attacked Jodies kids if you truly believe kids should be left out of it? The things you've said about her children have been absolutely appalling. Racist comments, comments about her losing a child! I'm asking you sincerely, why is it ok when you do it but everyone else should toe the line and never mention your kids?
She’s had a lot to say about everyone’s kids to be frank . Haven’t you lard ass @jaggyjowls ?