Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 1, 2023
One thing I will say , any spiteful comments from users I'll ignore . Anyone who actually wants to ask me anything please just ask

Because I really am tired of my kids being victims of many of you in here . Really I am as a mother I'm saying this and I'm sure you are all mothers to.

Please leave my kids alone .

you called bobby a t. you dont deserve kids.

May 23, 2023
I’ve not had branston in the house in ages!
You can’t have a ploughman’s on a Sunday. What the do is wrong with you?!?! Sundays are for roasts and gravy and mash and Yorkshire puds.

I’ve put up with a lot on this forum but I’m fing drawing that line at that!
Soon as I find the bag I dashed last night which contains my mascara that’s what I’m off to grab! But also grabbing some branston on the way home for my sleep induced blunt munch later! 🤣🤣

Maybe by then Kayleigh would have answered at least one of the questions about her obsession over me and my kids 🙏🏽🤣

Jul 25, 2023
You do realize I am also busy .... sorry to not fit in with this image you have portrayed of me but I will respond when I can .
Busy doing what ? Slapping your fat tatas around the kitchen trying to get them punters in? News flash berg ! The only men you will ever attract is men who will use and abuse you because you attract what you put into the universe , you spread hate and vileness it’s coming back for you tenfold I mean the secrets of the universe should teach you that if you’re this big hippy sage cleansing t you claim to be . The only crystal needed in your case is the biggest over your skull and do the world a favour ;)

Apr 16, 2023
One thing I will say , any spiteful comments from users I'll ignore . Anyone who actually wants to ask me anything please just ask

Because I really am tired of my kids being victims of many of you in here . Really I am as a mother I'm saying this and I'm sure you are all mothers to.

Please leave my kids alone .
Here we go again, playing the victim, you have been asked question's and yet again not answered then, nobody on here is slagging you're kid's there worried about their safety when you keep posting your of along side you're kid's, stop using your kid's if you think anything of them, stop being a t and putting them on same page

Apr 12, 2023
I’ve not had branston in the house in ages!

Soon as I find the bag I dashed last night which contains my mascara that’s what I’m off to grab! But also grabbing some branston on the way home for my sleep induced blunt munch later! 🤣🤣

Maybe by then Kayleigh would have answered at least one of the questions about her obsession over me and my kids 🙏🏽🤣
Don’t hold your breath bab 😉 she’s awfully busy don’t you know!

jaggyjowls

Aug 13, 2023
Well you leave them alone often enough don’t you 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry, sorry to work 🙄 and make content
Sorry hold on a moment .... what would be the difference of me getting a waitressing or bar evening and weekend job? Because I'd be out all weekend then..not just a few hours to do content and them being with their dad and not me ? Can you explain that to me ?

So because I make content at home when the kids are at their dad's and a day at the weekend they have out with their dad for me to earn money ... because it isn't what you approve of how I'm making money ONLINE then I'm a bad mother?

Also why is this any of your business what and where and how often thwy see their dad ? Because im failing to see how this concerns you or anyone for that fact .its really are crossing the line of what's your business and what isn't.

Are you also having thus view on all the other creators who have kids and have babysitters while they make content for of? Or just me ?

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Busy doing what ? Slapping your fat tatas around the kitchen trying to get them punters in? News flash berg ! The only men you will ever attract is men who will use and abuse you because you attract what you put into the universe , you spread hate and vileness it’s coming back for you tenfold I mean the secrets of the universe should teach you that if you’re this big hippy sage cleansing t you claim to be . The only crystal needed in your case is the biggest over your skull and do the world a favour ;)
I do think comments like the last are uncalled for. Why are we stooping that low on here?

May 23, 2023
Can I also have some evidence of all the harassment I’ve made towards the berg and all the other accounts/women she claims I ‘continuously troll’ and also can I have some screenshots of my many troll accounts please? (Remembering whilst doing so that trolls are anonymous) 🥰
I’d still love to see the letter I sent to her or any single message that wasn’t a direct reply to her other then the very first ‘I love a yellow sticker’ response to her stories when I first started watching?
I’d also LOVE to know why she has photos of both my young children and my younger self stored on her phone? I feel as if, just like with the ‘Jodie fancy’s me’ comments and calling us all nonces is projecting because really she’s the only one on here displaying ANY type of let’s say - unsavoury - behaviour where children are concerned. That’s not speculation or gossip, it’s fact, it’s been posted on her main account and recorded ‘appropriately’ 🤣🤣
A stranger having photos of me as a 5 year old isn’t normal 🥴
In the words of Lionel Richie…Hello?

jaggyjowls

Aug 13, 2023
You do. That’s why you’re here claiming you’re the victim when this forum shows anyone who is here genuinely commenting regarding your behaviours are victims to your evil twisted way of gaslighting and abusing trolling and bullying them when you get in your psychotic moods.
So you don't think what vile s I've read in here about me and my kids isn't grounds for me being a victim? Countless malicious calls to socials about my children ? You don't think my kids arnt a victim here either I suppose ?

What about when they are being and me being accused of the most despicable s I have ever read in my life ??

Wouldn't you feel a bit victimised ?

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Sorry hold on a moment .... what would be the difference of me getting a waitressing or bar evening and weekend job? Because I'd be out all weekend then..not just a few hours to do content and them being with their dad and not me ? Can you explain that to me ?

So because I make content at home when the kids are at their dad's and a day at the weekend they have out with their dad for me to earn money ... because it isn't what you approve of how I'm making money ONLINE then I'm a bad mother?

Also why is this any of your business what and where and how often thwy see their dad ? Because im failing to see how this concerns you or anyone for that fact .its really are crossing the line of what's your business and what isn't.

Are you also having thus view on all the other creators who have kids and have babysitters while they make content for of? Or just me ?
Why do you not want to spend the time with your children at the weekends and make your content when they are at school/nursery during the week when you have plenty of time? It makes no sense.

jaggyjowls

Aug 13, 2023
So you don't think what vile s I've read in here about me and my kids isn't grounds for me being a victim? Countless malicious calls to socials about my children ? You don't think my kids arnt a victim here either I suppose ?

What about when they are being and me being accused of the most despicable s I have ever read in my life ??

And all the above is exactly what a choice few of you are who are participating in here . Youe no better than what you make me out to be .

Apr 29, 2023

Please 🤣🤣

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023

Why are you only replying to the worst comments on here rather than the people asking genuine questions?

Don’t be a coward.

pinotgrigio

Apr 18, 2023

The difference is if you had a waitressing / bar job you would be making at least minimum wage and not solely relying on universal credit to top up the pittance you earn from degrading yourself online. It is very different, you are playing the system because you are lazy and work-shy!