Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

jaggyjowls

Aug 13, 2023
False. They were sent to her friend and Kayleigh passed them off as being sent to her.

KK probably sent them to the friend to begin with. We’ve all seen the messages she sent Bleachy, Paige, Natasha and many many more. Disgusting things about children.
You honestly think I would do that ? No I fing didn't ! I went to the police about those messages ! And got a marker on my address because of it. Sick to even think i would do that ., also yet again where is the proof of this?!!

Stop throwing accusations like this WITH NO EVIDENCE TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIM !!!

What year are we discussing now btw ?

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Oh tale teller you accused me on never having Dan on my housing contract ? A benefit fraudster you called me didn't you? That I never changed my contracts at all did you say ? Oh look another fing lie.

Unlike you I don't make up stories I come with
Oh behave !
Kayleigh, I said that because last night there was posts about you editing or deleting cctv and turning cameras on and off to suit your narrative. I personally don’t care, but whilst you’re here it would be good to clear up some facts/lies.

Apr 21, 2023
You can't get a tenancy agreement to a house you never moved into ? I'm not going to upload my address am I Jesus christ. Thata My proof and that's it .
I have lived here for over 10 years.

Thanks .
You were a day from moving in! Of course you had an agreement!!!!! You had packed up your house and was even buying stuff from charity shops for decor!

Apr 18, 2023
Danny came in claiming to be @Paigebarbie boyfriend but they used the same profile pics. they have been defensive and asking for receipts from the get go. Paige has been suspiciously silent since Danny joined and he apparently spent his evening in the pub with his mates yet was glued to this thread.

eta…Paige was last seen at 18:04 yesterday…the exact same time Danny boy joined us.

I’m catching up while the kids have some screen time. This comment is BRILLIANT and I mean this with love, it’s giving Wagatha Christie 🤣 it’s…………….. PaigeBarbie’s account 🤭

Apr 21, 2023
Bored because your being told facts and not like a pig in s over vile untrue accusations. Ruined your fun have I.

Honestly the mentality.
No because you’re going on and on and on and not giving us any proof that was said last night was false. You think this is some Q&A with Kayleigh and you’re the main character when that’s not what this is. You think you can just chat s and chat s and chat s some more and you will talk your way out of what was said.
It’s BORING.

Apr 16, 2023
Paul had 0 reason to come in a hate forum and talk about me full stop , where many users were disgusting about him also .

Anyway who even cares . Said my part . End of.
KKK everything you say is a lie, you started with been busy with the kids? Pfttt. Yeah okay and I've been busy with Henry Cavill🤦🏻‍♀️ start as you mean to go on hun, without bare faced lies as usual.

And not your jam anymore, since when? Since you can't cut out bits and doctor screen shots to your narrative?

People with an ounce of common sense will know its quite believable, more than believable in fact, to see people like you (scum) calling your kids names, parenting poorly (which you prove weekly if not daily yourself, on your SM accounts) and that you beat and abuse dan as well. The fact you're a thief, of course you are. People like you (scum) do scummy things. So it's not unbelievable at all.

Also what's a take teller? Legit can't work that one out, you illiterate fing t.

Paul knocked you back, get over it. You're not even wanted by a 57 year old man (soz if that's wrong Paul mate and you're younger) but really KKK. That's how repugnant you are. An older man isn't even desperate for you, because he may be older but he's not a fing idiot. What's that screen shot about as well? I see no proof of him harassing you, but have soo much proof of you harrassing and belittling him and his daughter. Your posts aren't "nothing more, nothing less" KKK, you fing whale. They're bullying, harassment and stalking. Things you claim everyone in the world does to you but you've never done it yourself? Funny that, eh?

But thanks for saying you'll answer questions. Why did you say you had a misscarriage and not an abortion? Because this whole loss thing, I don't disagree it's not a loss but you didn't frame it that way, did you KK? Why do you post your kids on SM between your vile half naked posts? Why did you post naked with a memorial flower arrangements that children usually have at their graveside? Why are you weirdly jealous and obsessed with yamfoot, and why when you post about her, do you share photos of her as a literal child? And her children?

Still catching up on this s show so I'll be back with more soon, thanks for your patience spunk breath🙏

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
You can't get a tenancy agreement to a house you never moved into ? I'm not going to upload my address am I Jesus christ. Thata My proof and that's it .
I have lived here for over 10 years.

Thanks .
But it’s not proof! Like someone said, it is two names. So don’t try and say you have proof when it means nothing.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Now now Paul. Have you actually told the truth or do I need to chip in here ?

Now the truth Paul is ... I liked you more than you liked me .

I asked if you were still in love with your ex wife as you non stop went on about her daily and it was becoming very boring and repetitive.

I mean we both could go and air our entire convos back from we began talking couldn't we ? We could both air our dirty laundry for all to see and the general public.

What screen shots have you shown Paul? Just the parts you wanted to and fits your narrative I suppose . Did you mention I also tried to call you 2 could of been 3 times ro discuss personally with you why you felt the need to be continously talking about me in a gossip /hate/trolling forum? In which you didn't answer . Strange as you clearly want my attention again .

After I told you I was no longer wasting my time on a man who didn't like me back in that way (one who touched my bum, paid for everything and joined my OF for months) and didn't want friendship I asked you to leave me alone didn't I? Did you show that part of screen shot ?

I didn't speak to you again after me saying leave me alone did I? That's when I found out you were writing here ?? For what reason I'm unsure of as I told you exactly what I said in the live and for the record I keep all my live streams so will happily share :)

Did you post where I then asked you to leave me alone AGAIN? and you ignored it? I then did message your daughter to tell you to also leave me alone ( clearly you both have the same mentality) I wasn't rude, I wasn't nasty I merely asked you on several occasions to leave me alone .

I'm sorry if your hurt and missing our friendship but I made the decision to no longer be involved in that friendship.

Anyway enough of that irrelevant nonsense...

Where do we start ladies .....jeez there's so much that's happened in my life I was completely unaware of and is complete news to me !

Still failing to see an ounce of evidence from any ludicrous claims but as we said its all fun and games isn't it .

And the story teller in here you should look into being a jornalist for the daily star the amount of s you spout , scary thing is you believe it yourself 🤣🤣🤣

Christ alive. Absolute madness.
Nurse, she is out of bed again!

The truth has green told, and shown in screenshot, Kayleigh. I do reserve the right to put the record straight. Something you failed to do on your stories and lives.

If I am not being truthful, unblock me and I will willingly have a discussion with you for all to see

I am really sorry that you wanted more out of our friendship than I did. Genuinely. I respected your requests, and only posted on this forum to set the record straight

I was polite, did not s you off, but you felt the need to slander, lie, defame my character, contacted my daughter, issued threats, committed a cyber crime more than once, and continued to post lies to boost your views for your own game

You posted things that you thought would hurt me, and humiliate me. They didn't, as you clearly had me confused for someone who gave an actual do what you thought

But there comes a point in time, and I advised you should you continue you behaviours and actions towards me,bor my family, that I would take the appropriate action to bring the matter to a close

I did pay for most things on that day. I paid for the tickets to the theatre, which you were going to go halves on, but didn't. I paid for lunch, I do that with close friends, I may pay for one, they may pay for one. I paid for the cab, as I wanted to ensure a friend got home safe

But ultimately I paid for the above not because I was paying for your services, nothing could be further from the truth

I paid because you said you were vert tight on money, your OF revenue had dropped through the floor, you mentioned you had just earnt £50 odd quid leading up to the day, and you needed more stories / content to supply to your Scottish Sun friend to drive subs to your OF page. You said you had no money. I am not a money person. I would give my last pound if it helped a friend

My ex wife, I am not obsessed with her. I talked about the issues she had caused the family, the kids mostly. Her bra size did come up a few times, and you asked to see photos of her, which I supplied

You seemed obsessed about her, asking if I still loved her etc. Fact is I thought we were two mates chatting about previous experiences and relationships, I have told my story go friends a lot over the past 18 months, you were no different

My only narrative has only been the truth, and setting the record straight

If you want my silence, stopping posting s about me. Until you do, I will continue to provide the truth

Again, sorry you got blown out by an OAP, sorry that you can fish it out, but don't like it back, sorry the truth does not meet your narrative and seems to make you rabid

The thing I never understood was why you felt the need to to have such a docial media presence, with everything you had going on in your life, put yours and your family welfare first.

Sadly, the more I look jntonthings, I do think you are unwell, and need genuine help. You are destroying lives with your obsession of being an influencer, it really isn't healthy. For your sake, andvthatbof the family, reach out and get help before itv really is too late and you regret your behaviour and actions later in time