Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 12, 2023
Several people got mentioned, who you on about?
I know you don’t need it spelled out but I also know you love the confrontation so I’ll give you what you want this time…. I said your name last night then you appear, someone said you today then you appear so I was joking and taking the pi** but you’re going on ignore now because it doesn’t sound like you’re using the name as a spoof you actually sound like you are who I mentioned! (noticed you changed the name OG Mabel)

I’m not here for a row and that’s the only reason you’ve ever been on here, so don’t waste your time replying I won’t entertain the drama!

Goodnight!

Editing because I wasn’t saying I’m departing just saying goodnight ffs but obviously some people are a bit divvy so might not of got that!

Last edited:

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I know you don’t need it spelled out but I also know you love the confrontation so I’ll give you what you want this time…. I said your name last night then you appear, someone said you today then you appear so I was joking and taking the pi** but you’re going on ignore now because it doesn’t sound like you’re using the name as a spoof you actually sound like you are who I mentioned! (noticed you changed the name OG Mabel)

I’m not here for a row and that’s the only reason you’ve ever been on here, so don’t waste your time replying I won’t entertain the drama!

Goodnight!
Did I trip and fall into a departure lounge?

May 1, 2023

Goodnight!

Editing because I wasn’t saying I’m departing just saying goodnight ffs but obviously some people are a bit divvy so might not of got that!
😂😂😂😂😂

May 23, 2023
Mumma you hot 😘
Shtop! 🥰 but honestly, there’s clearly only one reason she constantly says that I fancy her…it’s because she fancies me, don’t blame her but stop pretending it’s anything less Kayleigh! I’ll send you a pair of draws or something if it helps you center yourself and be a better parent? I’ll even send the crotchless ones if it helps love?

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
Just worked it out, KK was quiet all last night, that’s because she was on here as that account. I think it was her guys. I know I said it before but it makes sense. Imagine being that fed in the head you actually troll yourself. Someone said she was with someone else so maybe they typed and that’s why there wasn’t any spelling mistakes.
Weirdly makes sense. Worrying if it's true because that's beyond fed up behaviour.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Just worked it out, KK was quiet all last night, that’s because she was on here as that account. I think it was her guys. I know I said it before but it makes sense. Imagine being that fed in the head you actually troll yourself. Someone said she was with someone else so maybe they typed and that’s why there wasn’t any spelling mistakes.
Quiet and then went on live around the same time the last post from @Toomanytalestotale.

Might be a coincidence 🤷🏼‍♀️

Apr 20, 2023
Can’t be arsed reading all those posts, just wondering if @jaggyjowls had any answers to the questions I asked or if she’s still too busy faffing off to all the photos she has saved of me?
Just posted a new one purely for you by the way - free of charge 👅👅👅
Kk will be so jealous of them nipples