Split 2
Rated 18
2023 ‧ Thriller/Horror/Tragedy/Comedy‧

Description​

1691960753878.png
Watch now
Subscription

Already watched

Kayleigh, who is suffering from dissociative identity disorder and has 23 alter egos, kidnaps three roadmen, 4 cream cakes and an Aldi yellow label store assistant. They must figure out her 1 friendly persona before she unleashes her 24th personality, the ginger goblin

Release date: 20 January 2023 (UK)
Director: M. Night Shyamalan
Sequel: Glass
Prequel: Split

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Been done I'd say, the kids will be in bed now. So she could have updated I reckon her and KK maybe had a private convo and told her why she blocked her and maybe that's why she's left it alone?
My moneys on this theory to be honest. It sounds like KK got panicked last night, pretended to be the police this morning, and since then spoken with @Toomanytalestotale and apologised. Hence why KK has been on here today as herself hoping she can talk the rest of us around 😂

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
My moneys on this theory to be honest. It sounds like KK got panicked last night, pretended to be the police this morning, and since then spoken with @Toomanytalestotale and apologised. Hence why KK has been on here today as herself hoping she can talk the rest of us around 😂
They are both the same person. Would love to be proved wrong but doubtful.