Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Anyways, as it’s 10.25pm on a Sunday and the majority of us will have work in the morning, obvs minus kk and her pet chav won’t know what that’s like.

So I bid the rest of y’all goodnight 😴 be back tomorrow evening for a catch up 🥰
Bro!!! Sign my boob!!! Can’t believe we have the actual king of chavvy arguments in the house 💃🏽

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Oh and Paul your irrelevant just get over the fact we arnt friends anymore. These people are not your friends .

Yet do continue to sit in this forum trolling me because you must be really hurt to keep wonderinf what I'm doing and talking about me. It's really odd behaviour from a man your age . Heaven forbid anyone ever does this to your kids.

Goodbye
I think that's the 20th goodbye to you from her, Paul.

May 10, 2023
Wtf is this cardigan x dressing gown thing. This dickheads style is so wrong and outdated. Plus it's been boiling today, at her size with this on the great unwashed whale will be so sweaty and stink out the place.

Screenshot_20230813_221109_TikTok.jpg
She dresses like lasses from year 8 in 2003. Maybe she has that condition where you're in denial about getting older. She did refer to herself as a 'young woman' after all 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 12, 2023
See even she knows she's mentally unstable. That brain cell must be hanging on for dear life after rattling around your meat head. Its beyond shameful that you allow people like that to be on the page you post your children and location. As a mother you should be doing better for your children or its only a matter of time their names get added to the wayfair catalogue.. or the deep Web or black market... you just carry on without ANY disregard for them.

May 23, 2023
See even she knows she's mentally unstable. That brain cell must be hanging on for dear life after rattling around your meat head. It’s beyond shameful that you allow people like that to be on the page you post your children and location. As a mother you should be doing better for your children or its only a matter of time their names get added to the wayfair catalogue.. or the deep Web or black market... you just carry on without ANY disregard for them.
@jaggyjowls what even is that supposed to mean? Read it back and make it make sense please you illiterate piece of wet haggis 😥