Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
She also knew KK from the start and commented that she contributed towards the fund for Briah. I stand solid that KK didn’t blast this lady out of fear that too many things would come to light, things that can quite easily make KKs world come crashing down, especially as all allegations needs to be investigated given the circumstances If true.

Most people would want an explanation and apology? If my mate did that to me I’d want to know why! Doesn’t mean everyone has to act completely feral and go in all guns blazing 🤔🤔
And coming onto a forum about how much people dislike Kayleigh is the way to go and get her attention? She couldn’t call, text, WhatsApp, email, Facebook, instagram, TikTok, Twitter her?

Sure 👌🏼

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
But yet others was on here too, stating they remembers certain parts the lady was claiming and remembered certain lives she was on about. She also posted a screenshot from KK saying she only beats Dan upon answering back 🤦🏽‍♀️
I think what everyone needs to realise is that KK says a lot of things she doesn’t actually mean. Either because she thinks it’s funny or she is trying to wind us up. She is often sarcastic. She clearly didn’t mean that just like she didn’t mean Dan was a fluke… it’s said to get a reaction and people on here take it as gospel and run with it which makes us look like idiots

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
And coming onto a forum about how much people dislike Kayleigh is the way to go and get her attention? She couldn’t call, text, WhatsApp, email, Facebook, instagram, TikTok, Twitter her?

Sure 👌🏼
Wasn’t she blocked on everything? She probably came here like others have done who’s been blocked by Kayleigh after being nothing but genuine. This lady KNEW KK watches this site like a hawk.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I think what everyone needs to realise is that KK says a lot of things she doesn’t actually mean. Either because she thinks it’s funny or she is trying to wind us up. She is often sarcastic. She clearly didn’t mean that just like she didn’t mean Dan was a fluke… it’s said to get a reaction and people on here take it as gospel and run with it which makes us look like idiots
I entirely agree, but there is a lot of comments where others have seen Dan in a live with a black eye which when asked about Kayleigh quickly ended and blocked the ones who asked. (I was personally in that live, and I can 1000% vouch that part being true)

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Wasn’t she blocked on everything? She probably came here like others have done who’s been blocked by Kayleigh after being nothing but genuine. This lady KNEW KK watches this site like a hawk.
I think it’s just as easy to set up a new Facebook, instagram, twitter, TikTok than an account on a “trolling site”

Call from withheld number?
Text from her man’s phone?
WhatsApp from her man’s phone?

All a hell of a lot easier than joining in on a forum that KK detests.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I think it’s just as easy to set up a new Facebook, instagram, twitter, TikTok than an account on a “trolling site”

Call from withheld number?
Text from her man’s phone?
WhatsApp from her man’s phone?

All a hell of a lot easier than joining in on a forum that KK detests.
And then no doubt be branded a stalker who’s obsessed with her 🤔
I most certainly wouldn’t give KK my man’s number after she sent him her OFs link but that’s just me. She may well of called from unknown, we wasn’t told that either way.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
That was a joke. There were bits mentioned I remembered so some of it is true
Maybe I am thick but I just find it hard to believe why a lady would spend all of her Saturday night, when she like a lot of us have children to deal with the following day, spent days prior to that night commenting and making herself known (I think I may have a feeling of who she is) only to partly tell the truth and add lies in. I just can’t see that if I’m honest but I accept others will have a difference in opinion.

Jul 12, 2023
Maybe I am thick but I just find it hard to believe why a lady would spend all of her Saturday night, when she like a lot of us have children to deal with the following day, spent days prior to that night commenting and making herself known (I think I may have a feeling of who she is) only to partly tell the truth and add lies in. I just can’t see that if I’m honest but I accept others will have a difference in opinion.
It wasn't a "lady" ffs it was KK 🙄🙄🙄🙄. It was to drive traffic and attention to herself. KK would know who this made up character was and would be blasting her all over her socials.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
It wasn't a "lady" ffs it was KK 🙄🙄🙄🙄. It was to drive traffic and attention to herself. KK would know who this made up character was and would be blasting her all over her socials.
Unless KK suddenly had a over night English and grammar lesson, I doubt KK would be able to keep up the grammar for the best part of a week 😒😒😒

Jul 12, 2023
Unless KK suddenly had a over night English and grammar lesson, I doubt KK would be able to keep up the grammar for the best part of a week 😒😒😒
Right..who said it was actually her typing it all ? Why did KK do a disappearing act that night ? Why were there no Screen Shots and voice notes she kept implying where coming ? Why hasn't "the friend" been on since ? KK doesn't keep friend's for 6 year's 🙄. She said NOTHING than cannot be found on Kk socials and Tattle.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Right..who said it was actually her typing it all ? Why did KK do a disappearing act that night ? Why were there no Screen Shots and voice notes she kept implying where coming ? Why hasn't "the friend" been on since ? KK doesn't keep friend's for 6 year's 🙄. She said NOTHING than cannot be found on Kk socials and Tattle.
Thank you 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Apr 20, 2023
Imagine your kids playing downstairs, probably with the oven or licking the bbq and you’re upstairs with your door shut flashing your sandbags to tik tok. Oh KK, genuinely, what has happened to you. I used to find you funny. Also another genuine question, roughly how much weight would you say you’ve gained. I was watching 600lb life this morning and I just wonder if you get out of bed the same as they do, the up and roll.
She’s always talking about this ‘glow up’ she’s had that only she can see. The only thing going up is the number on the scales

Apr 16, 2023
Was all a trap, she was at her mate's all night she's trying to block all her troll's and she needs a new
Was all a set up