Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Right..who said it was actually her typing it all ? Why did KK do a disappearing act that night ? Why were there no Screen Shots and voice notes she kept implying where coming ? Why hasn't "the friend" been on since ? KK doesn't keep friend's for 6 year's 🙄. She said NOTHING than cannot be found on Kk socials and Tattle.
So KK would have a friend, who would dedicate their entire week and a Saturday evening to type it all on her behalf? Is that what your saying 😂
I wouldn’t be bothering either after the comments and the demands coming from 90% of you on Saturday and ever since.

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
So KK would have a friend, who would dedicate their entire week and a Saturday evening to type it all on her behalf? Is that what your saying 😂
I wouldn’t be bothering either after the comments and the demands coming from 90% of you on Saturday and ever since.
I’m 50/50 part of me thought it might be KK from the start and lets be honest if you associate yourself with her you would thrive off doing all that for her, and the other half thinks who would do that and she did seem genuine

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I’m 50/50 part of me thought it might be KK from the start and lets be honest if you associate yourself with her you would thrive off doing all that for her, and the other half thinks who would do that and she did seem genuine
I don’t think anyone would spend a week around KK typing for them, personally.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
It's funny how you joined at the same time that account went silent.
@They.call.me.kk do you know how many accounts has joined yesterday and previous days? More that’s probably joined in months hun. I was following all of Saturday night and came over here yesterday for my say. I’ve been completely clear where I come from. If any of you are on Tattle you’ll know who I am from there 👌🏼

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
That was just my opinion, that i think it was all planned, i don't know myself, my head still hurt's from the weekend 🤣
Same 😂😂 I just can’t see anyone spending a week either in KKs company to write on her behalf, or a ‘friend’ doing it for her when presumably; they’d all have jobs, kids, life’s and partners.

Aug 1, 2023
And if any of you think that KKK would not absolutely blast this women on her stories the minute she started posting on here LAST WEEK, then you’re all mad.

She blasted do out of Paul within an hour of him being on here. 1 hour!

Again, it’s been said before, some of us were actually friends with KKK and jumped fing ship the minute we realised that her persona wasn’t just a comic act for online and that was her true self…. But not this lady 🤔 she witnessed all this for 6 fing years and still stayed friends. Even after KK messaged her man and blocked her, she said she just wanted to know why and get an apology??? Really. Stfu😂😂
i'm 1000% with you on this.

Apr 16, 2023
I do honestly think it was somebody real. And now she’s on the other end of s from kk. I hope she does come back with the proof one day. But until then…..
Ive been blocked off kks stories 😂😂
And this is another reason why she is doing all this, it's trying to find out who is keep watching and sharing pics, this is why using different name's, i just think if that person was real, why didn't she pop back on and say, not saying anything else kk been in touch and that would of been end of it, again just my opinion

Apr 21, 2023
And this is another reason why she is doing all this, it's trying to find out who is keep watching and sharing pics, this is why using different name's, i just think if that person was real, why didn't she pop back on and say, not saying anything else kk been in touch and that would of been end of it, again just my opinion
Yeah that is true, she could have just said it’s been resolved and doesn’t want to comment any further.
As kk likes to say, I guess we will never know hunz 🤣

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Probably had the frightens put up her when KK decided to pretend to be the police. Now this women has no idea WHO she put up to that. If they were friends for 6years, had each others numbers etc, there’s a good chance KK knows where this person lived and could of sent or threatened to so anything unhinged.

Kayleigh promised yesterday she would upload video evidence of CCTV to discredit that she was behind the call, however as far as I’ve seen, we’re all waiting. Again, I’d be only be too willing to share that if I knew I was right in what KK claimed.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Probably had the frightens put up her when KK decided to pretend to be the police. Now this women has no idea WHO she put up to that. If they were friends for 6years, had each others numbers etc, there’s a good chance KK knows where this person lived and could of sent or threatened to so anything unhinged.

Kayleigh promised yesterday she would upload video evidence of CCTV to discredit that she was behind the call, however as far as I’ve seen, we’re all waiting. Again, I’d be only be too willing to share that if I knew I was right in what KK claimed.
The CCTV won’t prove anything. Just like the ‘proof’ tenancy agreement she uploaded which showed two names on paper.

Apr 16, 2023

KK's promises are worthless, if i was being accused of all the stuff KK is i would be shouting it from rooftop's or i would be off social media, but KK can't do that as she thrive's on the drama, if it wasn't for the likes of tattle and cc she would have sod all to talk about as it's same s different day, nothing great on her page, how to put shopping away, how to do a platter, how she drives around with different men and how NOT to dress like her etc etc