Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Probably had the frightens put up her when KK decided to pretend to be the police. Now this women has no idea WHO she put up to that. If they were friends for 6years, had each others numbers etc, there’s a good chance KK knows where this person lived and could of sent or threatened to so anything unhinged.

Kayleigh promised yesterday she would upload video evidence of CCTV to discredit that she was behind the call, however as far as I’ve seen, we’re all waiting. Again, I’d be only be too willing to share that if I knew I was right in what KK claimed.
Do you know how ridiculous you sound???

KK said No police were in her home.
So firing up a Ring Camera video just proves your old pal @Toomanytalestotale was talking se.

There’s no ring cameras in her living room, kitchen, bedrooms or bathrooms so how the do does that prove she didn’t make the call? She’s no gonna stand outside in front of the ring camera and fake call someone now is she 🤣

Kayleigh is the definition of sebag. She is all mouth. Without her phone she is do all. Who she gonna send round to her ex mates door? Dimwit Dan or Simple Simon 🤣

And, if the person was that worried about her actions the she shouldn’t have came on this forum and threatened KK, cos let’s be honest… that’s what she done.

It’s a bad day when I agree with KK, but some of you all will believe anything 💀💀💀

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
@si
Life of Chaos and Michelle Grey home she said are trolls also and will be deleted. I don't know who's who anyway I don't follow them
My life my chaos is one of the women that kk has been gunning for for a few years. Another one that Kayleigh thought was OK to torment over losing her son to suicide.
I know who Michelle grey woman is too. She is not a troll. She just doesn't like liars/bullies etc.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
@si

My life my chaos is one of the women that kk has been gunning for for a few years. Another one that Kayleigh thought was OK to torment over losing her son to suicide.
I know who Michelle grey woman is too. She is not a troll. She just doesn't like liars/bullies etc.
MLMC is an absolute gem and Kayleigh is no where near her radar. Cute that KK still thinks about her though 🥰

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
KK's promises are worthless, if i was being accused of all the stuff KK is i would be shouting it from rooftop's or i would be off social media, but KK can't do that as she thrive's on the drama, if it wasn't for the likes of tattle and cc she would have sod all to talk about as it's same s different day, nothing great on her page, how to put shopping away, how to do a platter, how she drives around with different men and how NOT to dress like her etc etc
Yes they are worthless, however I agree 10000% if she really could discredit what anyone has said about her, she would have done. I’m with you on the screaming it from the roof tops

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Do you know how ridiculous you sound???

KK said No police were in her home.
So firing up a Ring Camera video just proves your old pal @Toomanytalestotale was talking se.

There’s no ring cameras in her living room, kitchen, bedrooms or bathrooms so how the do does that prove she didn’t make the call? She’s no gonna stand outside in front of the ring camera and fake call someone now is she 🤣

Kayleigh is the definition of sebag. She is all mouth. Without her phone she is do all. Who she gonna send round to her ex mates door? Dimwit Dan or Simple Simon 🤣

And, if the person was that worried about her actions the she shouldn’t have came on this forum and threatened KK, cos let’s be honest… that’s what she done.

It’s a bad day when I agree with KK, but some of you all will believe anything 💀💀💀
My old pal? No one on any of these sites are my ‘pal’. I’m not the only one to believe the person was genuine, and unfortunately for you, I’m allowed my opinion just much as yourself and everyone else. No one’s said the REAL police was in her home, she got someone to PRETEND to be the police. The poster said it definitely wasn’t Dan, and where even is Simple Simon these days?? It seems like Simon has to an extent, distanced himself when at one point he was doing her school runs for her and getting her reduced food 💀💀💀

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
My old pal? No one on any of these sites are my ‘pal’. I’m not the only one to believe the person was genuine, and unfortunately for you, I’m allowed my opinion just much as yourself and everyone else. No one’s said the REAL police was in her home, she got someone to PRETEND to be the police. The poster said it definitely wasn’t Dan, and where even is Simple Simon these days?? It seems like Simon has to an extent, distanced himself when at one point he was doing her school runs for her and getting her reduced food 💀💀💀

I think we can agree @Toomanytalestotale has zero credibility at this point. Either KK or someone with a grudge who came on here and reposted stuff she read or heard. The heat got too much and she gave a se story about the police and fed off as fast as she joined.

As for Simon, it’s the summer holidays, there is no school. He is still in the background sharing her “Sun“ stories on Facebook and dropping food stuff at hers. He watched her kids whilst Dan picked her up after her date with @theallegedsugardaddy.

May 23, 2023
Yeah mylife is a diamond woman, wouldn’t have a bad word said about her 🙏🏽 not so grey isn’t a troll but has a deep hatred for Lou because she was one of the many to fall for the bullshit and send her money. Some of the names she calls her have me howling 🤣🤣
I’m not bothered whether or not the ex friend is real or not, take this forum as you would an episode of the kardashians, some of it might be scripted but it’s all the drama mick! 🤪🤣

Apr 16, 2023
I personally couldn’t care less about whether or not Toomanytales was telling the truth about being an ex friend.

Most of what was said was stuff a lot of us already knew…some of it had come from KK’s stories over the years so we know it was true e.g. having a baby and then reduced raiding 8 hours later. Stuff like that didn’t show KK in a good light to anyone seeing it for the first time.

I will say, whoever it was caused a brilliant night on this thread so cheers for that 😊

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I think we can agree @Toomanytalestotale has zero credibility at this point. Either KK or someone with a grudge who came on here and reposted stuff she read or heard. The heat got too much and she gave a se story about the police and fed off as fast as she joined.

As for Simon, it’s the summer holidays, there is no school. He is still in the background sharing her “Sun“ stories on Facebook and dropping food stuff at hers. He watched her kids whilst Dan picked her up after her date with @theallegedsugardaddy.
Don’t take me wrong, I do definitely believe there’s more than meets the eye with @Toomanytalestotale. However a lot of what she said I never knew. So I do now have a much larger understanding on KK since I unfollowed her a good while back.

As for Simon, I never knew that. Why was Dan picking her up if Paul supplied a taxi? Or am I missing something there?

Jul 12, 2023
So KK would have a friend, who would dedicate their entire week and a Saturday evening to type it all on her behalf? Is that what your saying 😂
I wouldn’t be bothering either after the comments and the demands coming from 90% of you on Saturday and ever since.
It wasn't a entire week or even a entire weekend was it 🙄 it was one night..one night,basically. A night KK conveniently went awol..you have your opinion I have mine. I could say everything the "6 year friend" said..anybody could. If I had all the receipts I would actually post them,not keep making excuses as to why I couldn't

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
It wasn't an entire week or even an entire weekend was it 🙄 it was one night..one night,basically. A night KK conveniently went awol..you have your opinion I have mine. I could say everything the "6 year friend" said..anybody could. If I had all the receipts I would actually post them,not keep making excuses as to why I couldn't
The account was 100% around before Saturday even if you look at when it joined. It did appear to be quite active on here from what I’ve managed to read. Yes absolutely we do have different opinions, and I do believe that there was more too it than meets the eye, but I do believe, like KK has done on Tattle…….. if that account was Kayleigh, she would of came on yesterday arguing with herself like she’s done for years.