Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Tattle is a strange land. I donā€™t come onto forums to make friends or learn names of folk but it seems every one knows each other on there, I say this with no hate in my heart but I have enough real life friends to not need any of that; thatā€™s how I know the ā€˜OGsā€™ (cringe) are on sometimes because they go on like a scene from Mean Girls šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

May 23, 2023
Sheā€™s very quiet ainā€™t she ? Wonder if my further 10 reports have been noted . Iā€™m like a dog with a bone especially when I know two children are at risk !
10 reports? For real? šŸ’€
Why not gather info and send the one? If I was working for ss Iā€™d be dubious of so many reports from somebody

Jul 25, 2023
10 reports? For real? šŸ’€
Why not gather info and send the one? If I was working for ss Iā€™d be dubious of so many reports from somebody
No not single ones just overall 10 emails as having no response . I know they canā€™t giver feedback as such but I am a concerned member of public wanting to know why sheā€™s showing off that they donā€™t care on her socials whilst continuing her erratic behaviour itā€™s concerning , Bedfordshire safeguarding are horrific šŸ¤®

Jul 12, 2023
Re Tattle. Waited well over a year to register;couldn't remember my old account from year's ago.Apparently the site was "full". Then they reopened by referral only by VIP member. Got the code off my friend;set my account up. Wrote one post,that didn't get seen as literally 2 minutes later my account was deactivated for being Spam. It's now "full" again. It baffles me tbh because the amount of "rule breaking" some of them do but they never get warnings or bans. Its a shame this site's not used more.at least you can actually use "swear" words. It's not controversial at all now it's like Mumsnet but kinder on some threads šŸ˜‚. the exact thing they proclaim to stand against šŸ™„

Apr 21, 2023
Sheā€™s very quiet ainā€™t she ? Wonder if my further 10 reports have been noted . Iā€™m like a dog with a bone especially when I know two children are at risk !
I expected her to be on her stories, carrying on regardless , her usual smug, cocky self with her ā€œnobody is getting one over on meā€ rotten,ugly attitude. Maybe, maybe she is finally taking stuff onboard.

May 23, 2023
I expected her to be on her stories, carrying on regardless , her usual smug, cocky self with her ā€œnobody is getting one over on meā€ rotten,ugly attitude. Maybe, maybe she is finally taking stuff onboard.
Probably still faffing over the pic I posted on my stories of a correctly positioned nip. Give her a day or two šŸ™šŸ½

Jul 25, 2023
Thereā€™s massive differences between Kayleigh and this case so the comparison youā€™re making is void.
Not void at all . I wonā€™t ignore child abuse in any shape or form . Sorry if that pisses on ye chips but I ainā€™t going to stop until someone looks into her opening her kids up to child sex offenders online and the dark web .

Apr 16, 2023
Not void at all . I wonā€™t ignore child abuse in any shape or form . Sorry if that pisses on ye chips but I ainā€™t going to stop until someone looks into her opening her kids up to child sex offenders online and the dark web .
Iā€™m not disputing that but the comparison so baby P is wrong! If you knew about child abyss then baby p wasnā€™t exposed to sexual abuseā€¦also not disputing your concerns but thereā€™s a way to report them properly and doing 10 referrals at a time isnā€™t the way!

You also wonā€™t get an update on any referrals made!