Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
See to be honest, I really don’t give a do who is who on here. No doubt Glitz is on here, don’t blame her. She was Kayleigh’s first victim so it’s only fitting she’s here to revel in KKK’s downfall.
Aileen, in my opinion, is a poisonous tramp and deserves the same fate as KKK.
GG1 and GG2 were a bunch of clowns who got their arse handed to them and had egg on their face after the whole Lorna situ, where they blindly defended her. Fools!

@Kkssugardaddypj you might not be SWF, I can only take your word on that because why would you lie to a complete stranger online. But contacting SS’s 10+ times is excessive which leads me to think she’s done something to you personally because I can’t wrap my head around someone doing that to a stranger online just because they can. When I tell you that these resources are stretched beyond belief - please listen!!

SWF was deranged and done unexplainable things like contacting the children’s school! WTF. So I hope she’s not in here but I do have my suspicions.

Anyways, I’m not blocked bitches 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

She’s just posting family se about new furniture she got from a woman moving home and some vids of the kids toys.

She seems to have split her profiles up now and is sticking to family stuff on the ginger giraffe profile. So maybe she is taking heed🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought it was the gg2 lot that outed Lorna as mute marcie?

Apr 12, 2023
Me neither! That’s what I find so amusing. They come on here as if they have something on us, nobody knows or cares about them 💀🤣
I deffo remember something about Doris and a gimp mask though, and a joke about Garthy but other than that it was background noise to an already busy life…seeing as that was way way way before COVID it seems some people have lives that aren’t as eventful as others 🤣🤣

Anyway, back to business, Kayleigh is a s mum who needs a crash course in parenting, food nutrition and personal hygiene…pass it on 🥰
👏👏👏👏 Some people on here give kk a run for her OF money with holding a grudge, I mean come on GG was like 4 years ago grow the do up 🤦🏻‍♀️