Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

ohabsolutelyy

Aug 19, 2023
If anything, she’s just proving how hated she is and by so many people.

I’ve got to admit, I love seeing this para side of KK, LOVE IT. How she sits and goes through her followers and takes the time to screen shot potential trolls.

Keep it up hun, TV is s tonight 🙌🏼

4E0F3280-21AD-4360-BE63-D8AB156CE54C.jpeg
Oh Lisa, really hun? Keeping screen shots of 5 years ago ? You are fing insane my girl! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 first screen shots of Aileens old account 3 years ago and now screen shots of Kayleigh from 5 years .. just admit it you love them both you maniac 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aug 1, 2023
Oh Lisa, really hun? Keeping screen shots of 5 years ago ? You are fing insane my girl! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 first screen shots of Aileens old account 3 years ago and now screen shots of Kayleigh from 5 years .. just admit it you love them both you maniac 🤣🤣🤣🤣
KK and Aileen desperate for lisa to be on here. sorry to disappoint huns but I can confirm she definitely isn’t on here. i know that will be hard to accept but in time you will get over it. 😂😂😂 the only maniac here is you KK using Lisa’s photo on @Buddha_belly which you confirmed was you last week 😂😂😂😂😂

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023

Here’s a couple more for you babe

To Aileen, lots of love from Kayleigh xx

With a friends like these ehh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🏼

And again, you brain dead fool. They are saved on an insta page, not my phone 🥰
View attachment 52a450196e2940378c01a3b79ac25954.mp4

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
The funniest thing I have read all night is number one loopy Lisa is keeping screen shots of 2 women from 5 years ago 😂 🤣 number 2 actually admitting the fact you lot (some of you) are that obsessed you are making multiple fake account to try and watch a woman you hate,who doesn't even know you exist .

How fing bizzare.

Coming from your 27th account you’ve made on this thread alone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 20, 2023
The funniest thing I have read all night is number one loopy Lisa is keeping screen shots of 2 women from 5 years ago 😂 🤣 number 2 actually admitting the fact you lot (some of you) are that obsessed you are making multiple fake account to try and watch a woman you hate,who doesn't even know you exist .

How fing bizzare.
Why do you keep coming back here? Is that not even more bizarre?

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang

How fing bizzare.
I wouldn’t say I hate you. I find your dramas quite entertaining 🤷‍♀️