Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
The funniest thing I have read all night is number one loopy Lisa is keeping screen shots of 2 women from 5 years ago 😂 🤣 number 2 actually admitting the fact you lot (some of you) are that obsessed you are making multiple fake account to try and watch a woman you hate,who doesn't even know you exist .

How fing bizzare.
Oh KK definitely knows I exist. We’ve had many loooooong conversations about how toxic her ‘bestie’ Aileen is 👀👀

Apr 12, 2023
Oh Lisa, really hun? Keeping screen shots of 5 years ago ? You are fing insane my girl! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 first screen shots of Aileens old account 3 years ago and now screen shots of Kayleigh from 5 years .. just admit it you love them both you maniac 🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂 Lisa!!! Oh KK..why do you ALWAYS make a c@nt of yourself 😂😂😂

May 23, 2023
I don’t know what’s worse brushing her hair over the worktop or putting her trotters on it ffs
My mum would have smacked me round the head with the brush if she caught me doing that 🤣🤣
The 5 year screen shots like she didn’t do that with her ex mil a few weeks ago LOL
How old are the ones she has of me again? 🤔🤣 doing her cute little projection thing she likes to do 💀🤣