Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
If we’re talking favourite KK moments I have a real throw back one. Cheese was only a few months old maybe, she was out with her in the pram and a stranger commented on what a big head the baby had, old KK obviously said nothing to the persons face but came straight home and proceeded to rant on her stories about ‘what she would have said’ it was hilarious! And looking back now it was a prelude to the kebab shop and how mouthy yet spineless she really is.

Aug 1, 2023
i've been thinking. you know that idiot who came on pretending they knew information. well one of their posts they said this:

"It was went she was in the Sun online a few weeks back (the mums at the school gates story 🤦🏼‍♀️). She ‘thought’ I was leaving nasty remarks on the Facebook page. She messaged my partner asking him how does it feel having a girlfriend obsessed with her breasts and sent a link to her OF 😂😂"

did anyone see the facebook page for this particular article because surely that persons name would be on their commenting and then we would know who it was. or if they weren't on their and it was someone with the same name, surely that would tell us who it is.

i'm not bored honestly :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I'm genuinely not, i just randomly thought about it.