Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Jealous A Cup

Apr 19, 2023
Bloody hell I've come back off another 168 hour holiday and just caught up.
Does anyone remember when she got sent a letter about Dan having a secret threesome?
🤣🤣

All those instas are burner accounts no one is stupid enough to use a real account. It's honestly so easy to go unnoticed by you Kayleigh....all it takes is a few followers, following some random big accounts. A few fake pics of pets or landscapes. A few messages to you being ultra friendly.... Still not found me 🤣🤣🤣

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Bloody hell I've come back off another 168 hour holiday and just caught up.
Does anyone remember when she got sent a letter about Dan having a secret threesome?
🤣🤣

All those instas are burner accounts no one is stupid enough to use a real account. It's honestly so easy to go unnoticed by you Kayleigh....all it takes is a few followers, following some random big accounts. A few fake pics of pets or landscapes. A few messages to you being ultra friendly.... Still not found me 🤣🤣🤣

Her account is full of bot followers. So it’s clear that the number of followers are more important to her than keeping her private life private. Why would you not get rid of the bots first 🤔
089926d1-59fe-4655-8e3f-7ac722b6687c.jpeg 1b49beef-6750-408b-be5f-f2e1b922950b.jpeg

NinjaShark

Jun 3, 2023
She’s just as thick as her tits isn’t she?!?! Second hand clothes, toys, shoes are not the bloody issue!!!! The issue is you living your best life with fake tan, meal deals, countless takeaways and smoking (in your house!) *and* not buying your kids new clothes, shoes that fit them correctly and toys that others haven’t fed in the skip.
Your kids need to come first, I can’t bare all this s about not losing yourself as a person once you become a mother. It’s a natural side effect of having children (for a short time anyway), there’s plenty of time when they’re grown to be your own person, make some bloody sacrifices for them.
If you can afford to treat yourself and make sure your children are dressed and fed appropriately have at it but I know I’ve had to make adjustments in the past as have all my friends.

Apr 16, 2023
😂🥴😂🥴😂
Back on full time as of next week. How many times has she said this. Believe it when we see it!! She is too damn lazy.

IMG_1840.jpeg

IMG_1841.jpeg

Hire a social media PA 🤣🤣🤣 no stop it I am deceased ✋️ imagine the poor t subjected to her OF instagram. The sights 🤮 I avoid that insta at all costs, especially nights like tonight when I'm planning on a rake away 🤣