Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 1, 2023
Gives me pure nonce vibes.
I get he’s been stung by big berg and was butt hurt after she contacted his off spring but I just lost all respect when a grown ass man joined here and began acting like one of the hunz 🤮
I don’t see how he’s giving nonce vibes. Someone who films only fans in a child play area is a nonce. Not some bloke who’s sticking up for himself. Nothing wrong with a man joining in the conversation. he’s not joined a children’s group, he’s joined a chat full of women and men, because I know at least one man on this thread.

Aug 1, 2023
You’re. Not . Funny
Ive always thought there was something weird about you. I’m going to go there, I believe your KK, she does the full stops after one word, with the space between the comma too. You go too far with things you say and I believe you are her and you do this on purpose to get everyone talking and that gives you content. You then slip up by saying such ridiculous things about Paul because you can’t handle the fact a 50 plus year old rejected you because no man your own age wants you. doesn't matter what you reply. You are KK. End of.

Apr 16, 2023
Ive always thought there was something weird about you. I’m going to go there, I believe your KK, she does the full stops after one word, with the space between the comma too. You go too far with things you say and I believe you are her and you do this on purpose to get everyone talking and that gives you content. You then slip up by saying such ridiculous things about Paul because you can’t handle the fact a 50 plus year old rejected you because no man your own age wants you. doesn't matter what you reply. You are KK. End of.
They always go to the extreme with their vile posts about KK and the kids as well.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
I think I called this last week. If you go back from page 500, the style of writing is completely different to how it is now. Has pure Kevin Wendell Crumb vibes