Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 1, 2023
Nah. I'm going to say that this one is her old mate Fivehead.. another fing whopper.
This could be true actually. She does the space then comma, she’s obsessed with protecting children as she thinks she’s parent of the year so I’m changing my mind, I think it’s Aileen too.
aileen you fat t, I know you hate everyone because your life is still s but if you were saying those things to me that you are Yam and I found out this is you I would be in murdishaw and I would give you a reason to ring the police. another of life’s wasters who has and will go no where in life.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Funny that @Kkssugardaddypj stuck up for @Yammyssubstanceaddiction and @theallegedsugardaddy previously but has now done a 180.

Off your meds again Aileen are we? This is what happens when you and Andrew sit at home drinking on a Saturday night. You go online and reveal yourself you fat foreheaded t.

And you question the standards in this thread?? Babes, you're the one contacting social services on your best mate 🤯 history repeating itself ehh?

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
ONLY Aileen would say her own kids are happy and well looked after ☠️☠️

Considering her profile is private, how would you know? @Kkssugardaddypj

And mentioning that KK and Aileen don’t follow each other any more? Trying to distance ourselves from fatberg are we Aileen?? 😂😂

You get absolutely full of the drink at the weekend and come on her and show your try self. How nasty and evil to the core you really are. Saying what you did about yams kids. What’s the issue Aileen? You jealous that her kids are smart, lovely and well taken care of? You made it clear years ago that your hatred for people taking drugs etc as your kid has FAS. Is this what’s triggering you???

treeoftruth

Aug 27, 2023
ONLY Aileen would say her own kids are happy and well looked after ☠️☠️

Considering her profile is private, how would you know? @Kkssugardaddypj

And mentioning that KK and Aileen don’t follow each other any more? Trying to distance ourselves from fatberg are we Aileen?? 😂😂

You get absolutely full of the drink at the weekend and come on her and show your try self. How nasty and evil to the core you really are. Saying what you did about yams kids. What’s the issue Aileen? You jealous that her kids are smart, lovely and well taken care of? You made it clear years ago that your hatred for people taking drugs etc as your kid has FAS. Is this what’s triggering you???
I can confirm without reasonable doubt that @Kkssugardaddypj is Aileen Brown.